Muneesh Maheshwari is a guest researcher in the Microsystems and Nanotechnology Division of the Physical Measurement Laboratory at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). He received Master of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. He received Ph.D. degree from Nanyang technological University (NTU), Singapore. His research interests are optical design and analysis, optical metrology, fiber optic sensors, photonic devices and instrumentation.
- M. Maheshwari, Yaowen Yang, Deepesh Upadrashta (2019), " Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) based magnetic extensometer for ground settlement monitoring", Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 296, 132-144.
- M. Maheshwari, Yaowen Yang, Tanmay Chaturvedi and Tjin Swee Chuan (2019), " Chirped fiber Bragg grating coupled with a light emitting diode as FBG interrogator", Optics and Lasers in Engineering 122, 59-64.
- M. Maheshwari, Yaowen Yang, Deepesh Upadrashta and Tanmay Chaturvedi (2018), "A rotation independent in-place inclinometer/tilt-sensor based on fibre Bragg grating (FBG)", IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 1-11.
- M. Maheshwari, S. C. Tjin, Y. Yang and A. Asundi (2017), "Wavelength-shifted chirped FBGs for temperature compensated strain measurement", Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 265, 231-235.
- M. Maheshwari, Venu G. M. Annamdas, John H. L. Pang, Swee C. Tjin, Anand Asundi (2017), “Crack monitoring using multiple smart materials; fiber optic sensors & piezo sensors”, International Journal of Smart and Nanomaterials 8(1), 41-55.
- M. Maheshwari, S. C. Tjin, W. W. Ching, and A. Asundi (2015), “FBG and FOPS for local and global structural health monitoring on a single fiber”, Smart Materials and Structures 24(4), 1-11.
- M. Maheshwari, S. C. Tjin, and A. Asundi (2014), “Efficient design of Fiber Optic Polarimetric Sensors for crack location and sizing”, Optics & Laser Technology 68, 182-190.