Lisa Y. Hazel
2014-present: Division Office Manager, Materials Science and Engineering Division, NIST
2012-2014: Office Manager, Materials Science and Engineering Division, NIST
2004-2012: Division Office Assistant, Polymers Division, NIST
2002-2004: Group Secretary, Polymers Division, NIST
1991-2002: Group Secretary, Ceramics Division, NIST
1989-1991: Regulations Clerk, Healthcare Financing Administration,
1984-1996: United States Army
Frederick Community College; 2001
- Provides essential administrative support to the Materials Science and Engineering Division, the Functional Polymers Group and nSoft staff.
- Manages and organizes a full range of office activities: deadlines, calendaring, time and attendance, correspondence, meeting and travel arrangements, ordering and purchasing, and filing.
- Liaison bringing national / international guest researchers to NIST.
- Provide administrative support functions across the Materials Science and Engineering Division.
Vice President, NIST Standards Employee Benefits Association (SEBA)
- MML People Counsel Member