include transport properties, polymer blends and solutions, phase separation, renormalization group theory, fractional calculus, polymer films, supercooled liquids and glasses, and entanglement in polymer fluids.
Honors and Awards:
- Fellow of American Physical Society (1997)
- NRC/NIST Postdoctoral Fellowship (1988-1989)
- NATO Postdoctoral Fellowship/Department of Physics, Cambridge University (1987)
- IBM Graduate School Fellowship (1985-1986)
- American Physical Society-Outstanding Senior Award
- Virginia Commonwealth University (1980) Phi Kappa Phi/ Sigma Xi