Imtiaz Hossen is a graduate research assistant at George Washington University in the Adaptive Devices And Microsystems (ADAM) group. He received the B.S. degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh and the M.S. in Electrical and Computer engineering from Marquette University, Wisconsin. His doctoral research focuses on data driven modeling of synaptic devices for neural network simulations as well as fabrication and characterization of energy efficient memory devices. Currently, he is working in the Alternative Computing Group as an associate to integrate RRAM devices on foundry CMOS.
- Osama Yousuf, Imtiaz Hossen, Matthew W. Daniels, Martin Lueker-Boden, Andrew Dienstfrey, and Gina C. Adam. "Device Modeling Bias in ReRAM-based Neural Network Simulations," in IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, 2023, doi: 10.1109/JETCAS.2023.3238295.
- Imtiaz Hossen, Mark A. Anders, Lin Wang, and Gina C. Adam. "Data-driven RRAM device models using Kriging interpolation." Scientific reports 12, no. 1, Art no. 5963 (2022), https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-022-09556-4.
- Imtiaz Hossen, Yi Zhang, Mark A. Anders, Lin Wang and Gina C. Adam, "Heteroscedastic Gaussian Process Regression for ReRAM Device Modeling," 2022 6th IEEE Electron Devices Technology & Manufacturing Conference (EDTM), Oita, Japan, 2022, pp. 360-362, doi: 10.1109/EDTM53872.2022.9798256
- Sangmin Oh, Imtiaz Hossen, Juan Luglio, Gusphyl Justin, James E. Richie, Henry Medeiros, and Chung Hoon Lee. "On-Site/In Situ Continuous Detecting ppb-Level Metal Ions in Drinking Water Using Block Loop-Gap Resonators and Machine Learning." IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 70, pp. 1-9, Art no. 9513909 (2021), doi: 10.1109/TIM.2021.3115215.
- Tae Joon Kwak*, Imtiaz Hossen*, Rashid Bashir, Woo-Jin Chang, and Chung Hoon Lee. "Localized dielectric loss heating in dielectrophoresis devices." Scientific reports 9, no. 1, Article number: 18977 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-55031-y.