Craig has experience transforming business requirements into online systems that improve productivity, generate and manage valuable data, and provide metrics to management. He is an experienced programmer with mastery of multiple languages, and the ability to learn new languages quickly. He is a security minded developer who develops efficient, reliable, physical database designs, and is focused on the end user experience. Craig has extensive experience in several business fields, including Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Safety, Facilities Management.
- Serves as the lead developer during project deployments, managing project schedules and workload, and serves as mentor to junior developers.
- Assist contract acquisition process through authoring of work statements, cost estimates,and evaluation plans.
- Manages interactions with system owners from all areas of the business.Demonstrated ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Reviews strategic and operational requirements for information systems.
- Develops data models and efficient, reliable, physical database designs.
- Plans and implements application security throughout the software development life cycle to prevent exceptions in the security policy of an application or the underlying system through flaws in the design, development, deployment, upgrade, or maintenance of the application.
- Designs and customizes the user experience through the development of intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Develops applications to collate data from various sources, including legacy systems, COTS applications, web services, and custom-developed tools.
- Represents MML and assists as necessary in developing NIST policies and procedures.
- Serves as an advisor to the Director / Deputy Director on web technology issues.
Languages & Protocols
Unix/Linux, Apache Web Server, Tomcat, Mac, Windows, VMware
MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, Informix, Microsoft Access, SQL Server
JIRA, Subversion, SharePoint, Business Objects Enterprise, Dreamweaver, Photoshop