- Structure determination of synthetic and industrial chemicals as well as natural products by mass spectrometry methods.
- Development of reaction gas chromatography – mass spectrometry method designed for screening chemicals, for the study of fragmentation processes and structure determination.
- Data analysis, interpretation of mass spectra, examination of the consistency between a mass spectrum and compound identification information.
- Development of quality control procedures for large collections of mass spectra, their implementation and application.
- Database development, establishment of criteria for reference data and their implementation in database development Database development.
Natural product analysis:
Development of gas chromatography – mass spectrometry methods for qualitative and quantitative analysis of natural products: biological objects, products of petrochemistry and coal chemistry and other natural products.
Reaction gas chromatography – mass spectrometry:
- Heterogeneous catalysis and mass spectrometry
- Chemical derivatization and mass spectrometry