Join us for the conference on December 3-4, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, Texas, with an agenda that is jam-packed with speakers, panels, break-out sessions, and hands-on drop-in activities covering five tracks:
- Increasing Cybersecurity Career Awareness
- Infusing Cybersecurity Across the Educational Portfolio
- Integrating Innovative Cybersecurity Educational Approaches
- Designing Cybersecurity Academic & Career Pathways
- Promoting Cyber Awareness
Join your fellow educators, administrators, school counselors, students and cybersecurity industry experts at what is sure to be an amazing event. See you in San Antonio at #NICEK12!!
View the Conference Agenda
Breakout session topics, speakers, keynotes and more are now listed online. View the agenda here.
- Rhonda Childress, IBM Fellow and Vice President - GTS Data Security and Privacy Officer
- Marina Alderete Gavito, Innovation Director, USAA
- James Rivera, Executive Assistant, The Law Office of Anthony Catrell
- Kyla Guru, Founder and CEO of Bits n' Bytes Cybersecurity Education (BNBCE)
Reserve your spot today!
For registration questions, sponsorship and exhibitor inquiries contact email@example.com
Follow the conference on social media with #NICEK12