On Monday, Feb. 8, 2016, the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) will celebrate its move to expanded new facilities with a ribbon-cutting dedication and expert panel discussions featuring senior elected and government officials and the CEOs and presidents of several large companies.
The event will be webcast beginning at 11:30 a.m.
The Center is a public-private partnership established by the Commerce Department's National Institute of Standards and Technology in 2013.
U.S. Department of Commerce Secretary Pritzker and industry CEOs will participate in executive discussions on collaborating to build trust in the digital economy. Panelists from the private sector will share their experiences in improving their organizations' cybersecurity posture.
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski (MD)
- U.S. Senator Ben Cardin (MD)
- U.S. Congressman John Delaney (MD, 6th district)
- Maryland Lt. Governor Boyd Rutherford
- County Executive for Montgomery County, Md., Isiah (Ike) Leggett
- Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology and NIST Director Willie E. May
- Michael Daniel, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator (moderator)
- Dean Garfield, President and CEO, Information Technology Industry Council (moderator)
- Michael Brown, CEO, Symantec
- Donna Dodson, Chief Cybersecurity Advisor and NCCoE Director, NIST
- Lisa Gallagher, Vice President, Health Information and Management Systems Society
- David Hoffman, Associate General Counsel and Global Privacy Officer, Intel
- Gil Quiniones, CEO, New York Power Authority
- Amit Yoran, President, RSA
See the NCCoE website for the full agenda.