We will be vastly expanding our capabilities in 2009 by the addition of the following tools purchased in Fiscal Year 2007. We will announce anticipated delivery and availability dates, as well as tool description and capabilities.
- Silicon wet etch station (KOH, TMAH)
- Acid wet etch station
- E-beam resist processing stations
- Fluorine-based multipurpose plasma etcher (such as deep SiO2)
- Chlorine-based multipurpose plasma etcher (such as III-V compounds)
- Atomic Layer Deposition (oxides, nitrides, metals)