Journey to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) 2.0 |1st Working Session
February 22, 2023
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST (UTC-5)
8:30 AM – Check In
9:00 AM – Opening Remarks
9:30 AM – 10:50 AM Working Session #1 (Concurrent Sessions)
10:50 AM – 11:15 AM Break/Networking/Coffee
11:15 AM – 12:35 PM Working Session #2 (Concurrent Sessions)
12:35 PM – 1:00 PM Wrap-up/End
Journey to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) 2.0 | 2nd Working Session
February 23, 2023
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST (UTC-5)
12:30 PM – Check In
1:00 PM – Opening Remarks
1:30 PM – 2:50 PM Working Session #1 (Concurrent Sessions)
2:50 PM – 3:15 PM Break/Networking/Coffee
3:15 PM – 4:35 PM Working Session #2 (Concurrent Sessions)
4:35 PM – 5:00 PM Wrap-up/End
Concurrent Working Sessions: Please rank each session topic based on your interest during registration. Attendees will be able to participate actively in two sessions based on their rankings:
- Relationship to Standards and Mappings/Informative References: The relationship and alignment of the CSF to other cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and guidelines, as well as how informative references can be updated as they change.
- CSF Core Changes: Potential changes to the Functions, Categories, and Subcategories of the CSF Core (minus governance and supply chain cybersecurity topics, which will be discussed in separate sessions).
- CSF Guidance and Profiles: Potential updates to guidance to implement the CSF, including development of CSF Profiles and implementation of CSF outcomes in each Subcategory.
- Cybersecurity Governance: Potential changes to the CSF to address cybersecurity risk management governance.
- Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management: Potential changes to the CSF to address cybersecurity supply chain risk management.
- Assessment and Measurement: Potential changes to the CSF to address assessment of cybersecurity risk management, as well as additional guidance on CSF Tiers.