Hosted by the Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology
Workshop participants will hear presentations and panels, as well as participate in group discussions to advance cybersecurity best practice and regulatory interactions in the Financial Services sector.
This workshop will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Learn about and discuss the latest iteration of the Financial Services Sector Specific Cybersecurity Profile (DRAFT version 4.0);
- Understand and share views about risk tiering in the financial services sector;
- Provide feedback on the DRAFT Risk Tiering Methodology that will overlay the Profile; and
- Share and Discuss cybersecurity best practices.
The goal of this event is to:
- Produce a risk tiering methodology that seamlessly overlays with the FSSSC Profile; and
- Evolve the Profile so that it further enhances cybersecurity and cybersecurity related compliance activities.
This event will be valuable to:
- Financial institutions across all subsectors;
- Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Information Risk Officers, parties that report to those functions, and policy and legal personnel specializing in cybersecurity, cyber regulation, and privacy;
- Federal, State, and local financial services regulatory agencies; and
- Financial services self-regulatory organizations.