Imaging for Precision Medicine Workshop
May 3 -4, 2017 (Optional Lab Tours on May 5)
NIST - Gaithersburg Campus
Green Auditorium, Administration Bldg.
Poster Session - NIST Poster Hallway, Administration Bldg.
Wednesday, May 3
3:30 Poster Session Opens
- Laurie Locascio, Associate Director of Laboratory Programs
4:20 Poster talks - single slide, lightning talks
Thursday, May 4
8:30 Introduction and welcome
- Anne Plant, Chief, Biosystems and Biomaterials Division, NIST
8:45 What is Precision Medicine?
- Victoria L. Seewaldt, City of Hope
9:30 State of the Art in Vitro Imaging
- Tom Baer, Stanford Photonics Research Center
10:35 NIST collaboration: Measure/model/predict: Biomarker dynamics in pluripotent stem cell populations
10:55 NIST collaboration: Large Microscopy Imaging for Precision Medicine
11:15 Poster Session: Optional "guided tours"
1:00 Quantitative Imaging as a Tool for Precision Medicine
- Robert Nordstrom, Branch Chief, Image Guided Interventions, National Cancer Institute
1:45 NIST collaboration: Medical Imaging Standards to Enable Precision Medicine
2:05 NIST collaboration: Nanoscale Fabrication and Optical Microscopy for Precision Medicine
2:45 Break-out Session #1
3:30 Break-out Session #2
4:30 Reports from break out team
5:30 Closing Remarks
- James Olthoff, Director, PML
Friday, May 5
9:00 Optional lab tours