- Be able to describe the background and history of why and how the EPO on Price Verification was developed.
- Be able to explain the EPO test procedures, documentation of findings and evaluation of inspection results.
- Be able to demonstrate and apply the EPO in a field setting.
Register for participation using the Office of Weights and Measures Contact Management System. Database users must first establish an account by going to the link listed above. Follow the instructions to create an account unless you are already a registered user. Your request will be processed within one business day and then you will be sent a password so that you may begin to use the system. If you have any questions, please contact Isabel Chavez at (301) 975-2128.
Online registration for making payment. Weights and Measures Officials (no charge)
NIST Office of Weights and Measures
West Virginia Weights and Measures
Class No. 5262
- Background and History of EPO
- Examination Procedure from NIST Handbook 130
- Enforcement (case study)
- Hands On – Field Application
Office of Weights and Measures
Address: 1053 Van Voorhis Road,
Morgantown, WV 26505