Film Deposition System:
- Control and operation: Software controlled unsupervised and automatic film depositions.
- Deposition speed: Standard range 0.1 to 100 mm/min. Speed adjustment increment 0.1 mm.
- Length of deposition arm stroke: 60 mm.
- Deposition cycles: 1 to unlimited depositions. Number of consecutive depositions dependent of substrate and trough film area.
- Dwell times: 0 s to max. 9999 s, individual adjustment for upper and lower endpoint substrate movement.
- Max. size of substrate: 60 x 30 mm (100% immersion).
- Type of deposition motor: Servo controlled DC motor.
Film Pressure Measuring System:
- Measuring principle: Wilhelmy plate, platinum or paper sensor element connected to microelectronic feedback system for surface pressure control. Software controlled operation, user programmable process parameters.
- Film balance measuring range: 0 mN/m to 125 mN/m.
- Resolution: 4 ?N/m.
- Surface area regulation: Symmetric compression of monolayer by inwardly moving barrier. Software controlled operation and user programmable process parameters.
- Surface barrier: Made of hydrophilic, optionally hydrophobic, material.
- Compression speed: 0.02 mm-min-1 to 200 mm-min-1
- Inaccuracy: Less than 1%.
- Barrier drive: Servo controlled DC motor.
- Material: Solid, non porous cast-moulded PTFE. No glue or o-ring seals. Aluminium base plate with built-in water channels for temperature control of the subphase. PTFE thickness at trough bottom 1.15 mm.
- Size: 260 mm x 75 mm x 5 mm.
Please inquire with one of the activity responsibles before using this piece of equipment.
Created September 13, 2011, Updated June 26, 2014