Are We Making Progress?
Deploying your organization's strategy can be much more difficult than developing it. Based on the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, this easy-to-use questionnaire and performance measurement tool will help you
- assess your organization’s performance and learn what you can improve
- focus improvement and communication efforts where your workforce feels they are most needed
Results from the 2011 Board of Examiners (PDF)
Results from the 2002 and 2003 Board of Examiners (PDF)
Use these summaries of responses from members of the Board of Examiners for the Baldrige Award to
- compare your organization’s progress toward performance excellence with that of others in the business, education, health care, and nonprofit sectors
- compare the perceptions of your workforce with those of employees in other organizations
- set priorities for performance improvement
You may use and customize Are We Making Progress? at no cost, but please acknowledge the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program on copies that you distribute under your own logo.
Are We Making Progress as Leaders? Now available in Spanish.*
Find out how your senior leaders answer the questions asked in Are We Making Progress?
New to Baldrige
*This Spanish translation was made with the support of University of San Martín de Porres-Perú and provided to the Baldrige Program for its use.
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader. People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.