|Open now until Sept 28: the Reference Data Challenge develop an App using NIST Standard Reference Data and win $45,000 in prizes!|
For over 50 years, NIST has developed and distributed Standard Reference Data. Search the NIST Data Gateway. View our list of over 70 NIST web sites dedicated to Standard Reference Data including the NIST Chemistry WebBook, the Atomic Spectra Database, and the X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Database.
- SRD Indexed by Discipline
- Mass Spec: NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library
- ICSD: FIZ/NIST Inorganic Crystal Structure Database
- TDE: NIST ThermoDataEngine
- PIV Cards: NIST Test Personal Identity Verification Card
- PED: NIST-ACers Phase Equilibria Diagram Database
- SESSA: NIST Simulation of Electron Spectra for Surface Analysis
- NIST Imaging Databases
Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data (JPCRD) is published by the American Institute of Physics (AIP) for NIST. The objective of the Journal is to provide critically evaluated physical and chemical property data, fully documented as to the original sources and the criteria used for evaluation.
The National Standard Reference Data System (NSRDS-NBS) provides access to the quantitative data of physical sciences, critically evaluated and compiled.
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8550 Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2300
Tel: 301-975-2200 Fax: 301-975-4553