2013–2014 Education Criteria for Performance Excellence
Purchase your copy today.
Is your organization doing as well as it could? How do you know? What and how should your organization improve or change?
The Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence empower your organization—no matter its size or the type of educational programs and services you offer—to
- reach your goals,
- improve your results, and
- become more competitive by aligning your plans, processes, decisions, people, actions, and results.
Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence Framework (JPEG, EPS)
The Education Criteria are a set of questions about seven critical aspects of managing and performing as an organization:
- Strategic planning
- Customer focus
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management
- Workforce focus
- Operations focus
These questions work together as a unique, integrated performance management framework. Answering the questions helps you
- align your resources;
- identify strengths and opportunities for improvement;
- improve communication, productivity, and effectiveness; and
- achieve your strategic goals.
As a result,
- You deliver ever-improving value to your students, other customers, and stakeholders, which contributes to organizational sustainability.
- You improve your organization's overall effectiveness and capability.
- Your organization improves and learns.
- Your workforce members learn and grow.
Business/nonprofit organizations: see the Criteria for Performance Excellence.
Health care organizations: see the Health Care Criteria for Performance Excellence.
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader. People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.