The 26th Annual Quest for Excellence Conference Program Ad Specifications
This page is for use by sponsors of the Quest for Excellence Conference only.
Conference Program and Gala Ad Specs
- PDF Version
Ads accepted in PDF format only. Ads must arrive by March 3, 2014. Please fax a proof to the attention of LouAnn Scott at 301.948.3716 or mail a proof to LouAnn Scott, 100 Bureau Drive, MS 1020, Gaithersburg, MD 20899. If mailing please make sure proof arrives by March 3, 2014.
• Use high resolution images (300 DPI is recommended)
• Embed all fonts
• When bleed is required please provide at least 1/8” beyond the trim area
• Do not allow marks to encroach upon the trim or bleed areas
• Ads with color need to be CMYK
• Ads created in a PMS color will not be guaranteed to match printed program
Instructions for Submitting Ads
All ads can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
or submitted through the NIST secure file transfer site (https://nfiles.nist.gov
). Please follow directions below.
1. Submit e-mail address to Baldrige contact to be invited to use the file transfer site
2. Create an account and password and select register
3. Sign into account
4. Upload ad in PDF format, send to email@example.com
, and check transfer is complete
5. Sign out of account
Please contact LouAnn Scott 301.975.2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
with any technical issues.
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility
to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.