You searched on:
Author: bettye johnson
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 161 to 166.
Resort by: Date / Title
161. Uncertainty Budgets for Realization of ITS-90 by Radiation Thermometry, ed. by D. Ripple
J Fischer, M Battuello, M Sadli, M Balico, S N Park, P Saunders, Y Zundong, Bettye C Johnson, E V Ham, F Sakuma, Graham Machin, N Fox, W Li, S Ugur, M Matveyev
162. Vacuum Processing Technique for Development of Primary Standard Blackbodies
M Navarro, S S Bruce, Bettye C Johnson, A V Murthy, Robert D. Saunders
163. Vacuum Processing Technique for Development of Primary Standard Blackbodies
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Magdalena Navarro, Sally Skidmore Bruce, Bettye C Johnson, A V Murthy, Robert D. Saunders
Blackbody sources with nearly unity emittance that are in equilibrium with a pure freezing metal such as gold, silver, or copper are used as primary standard sources in the International Temperature Scale of 1990 (ITS-90). Recently, a facility using ...
164. Validation of Radiometric Standards for the Laboratory Calibration of Reflected-Solar Earth Observing Satellite Instruments
James J. Butler, Bettye C Johnson, Joseph Paul Rice, Steven W Brown, R Barnes
Historically, the traceability of the laboratory calibration of Earth-observing satellite instruments to a primary radiometric reference scale (SI units) is the responsibility of each instrument builder. For the NASA Earth Observing System (EOS), a ...
165. Validation of the dissemination of spectral irradiance values using FEL lamps
Bettye C Johnson, Gary D. Graham, Robert D. Saunders, Howard W Yoon, Eric L Shirley
Scales of spectral irradiance are disseminated from NIST by assignment of values to FEL-type lamp standards for defined conditions. These lamp standards can be used for absolute calibration of irradiance radiometers, or more typically, be used in con ...
166. Volume 4, The 1997 Prelaunch Radiometric Calibration of Sea WiFS
Bettye C Johnson, Howard W Yoon, Sally Skidmore Bruce, Ping-Shine Shaw, E A Thompson, S B. Hooker, R Eplee, R Barnes, S Maritorena, J Mueller
The Sea-viewing Side Field-of-view Sensor (SeaWiFS) was originally calibrated by the instrument's manufacturer, Santa Barbara Research Center (SBRC), in November 1993. In preparation for an August 1997 launch, the Sea WiFS Project and the Nation ...