You searched on: Author: winnie wong-ng
Displaying records 31 to 40 of 154 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Kinetic studies of the inter-facial reaction of the Ba2YCu3O6+X superconductor with a CeO2 buffer
Lawrence P. Cook, Winnie K Wong-Ng, Zhi Yang, Peter K. Schenck, Julia Frank
32. A high-throughput thermoelectric power-factor screening tool for rapid construction of thermoelectric property diagrams
Makoto Otani, N D Lowhorn, Peter K. Schenck, Winnie K Wong-Ng, Martin L Green, K Itaka, H Koinuma
33. Synthesis and crystal structure of Na1-xGe3+z: a novel zeolite-like framework phase in the Na-Ge system
M Beckman, James A Kaduk, Qingzhen Huang, Winnie K Wong-Ng, Zhi Yang, D Wang, George S. Nolas
34. Texture and Phase Analysis of a Ca3Co4O9/Si (100) Thermoelectric Film
Winnie K Wong-Ng, Y F Hu, Mark D Vaudin, B He, Makoto Otani, N D Lowhorn, Q Li
35. Texture and Phase Analysis of a Ca^d3^Co^d4^O^d9^ / Si (100) Thermoelectric Film
Winnie K Wong-Ng, Y F Hu, Mark D Vaudin, B He, Makoto Otani, Nathan Lowhorn, Q Li
This paper reports the texture analysis as well as the identification of two crystalline phases between a thin film of monoclinic Ca3Co4O9 and a cubic (100) Si substrate, using a diffractometer equipped with a 2-dimensional area detector. No reflecti ...
36. Synthesis and single-crystal X-ray diffraction studies of new framework substituted type II clathrates, Cs8Na16AgxGe136-x (x<7)
M Beckman, Winnie K Wong-Ng, James A Kaduk, A Shipario, George S. Nolas
37. The 2006 Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting Report
Winnie K Wong-Ng
The 2006 Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting took place in the Hynes Convention Center and the Sheraton Boston Hotel, starting the weekend following the Thanksgiving Holidays from November 26 to December 1. This large-scale meeting included ...
38. Synthesis and Single-Crystal X-Ray Diffraction Studies of New Framework Substituted Type II Clathrates, Cs^d8^Na^d16^Ag^dx^Ge^d136-x^ (x < 7)
Matthew Beekman, Winnie K Wong-Ng, James A Kaduk, Alexander J. Shapiro, George S. Nolas
New inorganic type II clathrates with Ag atoms substituting for framework Ge atoms, Cs8Na16AgxGe136-x (x = 0, 5.9, and 6.7), have been synthesized by reaction of the pure elements at high temperature. Structural refinements have been performed using ...
39. Manifestation of Anisotropy in Melting Systematics of Rba^d2^Cu^d3^O^d7-delta^ (R= lanthandies)
H Su, D O Welch, Winnie K Wong-Ng, Lawrence P. Cook, Z Yang
The conventional Debye temperature, customarily estimated using an isotropic approximation, fails to account for the trend of melting temperatures for the high Tc superconductors, RBa2Cu3O7-d (R-123), as a function of the ionic radius of R3+, or r(R3 ...
40. Phase Equilibria of BaO-R^d2^O^d3^-CuO^dz^ Systems (R=Y and Lanthanides) Under CO^d2^-Free Conditions
Winnie K Wong-Ng, Z Yang, Lawrence P. Cook, Julia Frank, Mario Loung, Qingzhen Huang
For applications of phase equilibria to the processing of second-generation high Tc superconductor-coated-conductors, phase diagrams constructed under carbonate-free conditions are needed. Subsolidus phase equilibria of BaO-R2O3-CuOz (R=Ho) have bee ...