You searched on: Author: michael mitch Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 21 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Dosimetric Uncertainty Analysis for Photon-Emitting Brachytherapy Sources: Report of the AAPM Task Group No. 138 and GEC-ESTRO
Larry A DeWerd, Geoffrey S Ibbott, Ali S Meigooni, Michael G Mitch, Mark J Rivard, Kurt E Stump, Bruce R Thomadsen, Jack L. Venselaar
This report addresses uncertainties pertaining to brachytherapy source dosimetry. The ISO Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM) and the NIST Technical Note 1297 are taken as reference standards for uncertainty formalism. Uncer ...
2. A Fibre Optic Dosimeter for Absorbed Dose Measurements of Low Energy X-Ray-Emitting Brachytherapy Sources,
A P Sliski, Christopher Graham Soares, Michael G Mitch
3. Encapsulation of ^u99m^Tc within Fullerenes: a Novel Radionuclidic Carrier
Lisa R Karam, Michael G Mitch, Bert M Coursey
4. Evaluation of the New Cesium-131 Seed for Use in Low-Energy X-Ray Brachytherapy
M K Murphy, R K Piper, L R Greenwood, Michael G Mitch, P J. Lamperti, Stephen Michael Seltzer, M J Bales, M H Phillips
5. High-resolution 3D dose distribution measured for two low-energy x-ray brachytherapy seeds: I125 and PD103
Guerda Massillon, Ronaldo Minniti, Michael G Mitch, Christopher Graham Soares
An investigation of the three-dimensional (3D) absorbed dose distribution around two low-energy photon (125I and 103Pd) brachytherapy seeds is presented. A high spatial resolution 3D gel scanning system has been utilized. The radial dose function, g( ...
6. Mapping the Distribution of ^u90^Sr in Teeth with a Photostimulable Phosphor Imaging Detector
A A Romanyukha, Michael G Mitch, Z-C Lin, V Yu Nagy, Bert M Coursey
7. Measurement of the absorbed dose distribution near Ir192 intravascular brachytherapy seed using a high spatial resolution gel dosimetry system
Ronaldo Minniti, G. Massillon, Michael G Mitch, Christopher Graham Soares
The absorbed dose distribution at sub-millimeter distances from the Best single 192Ir intravascular brachytherapy seed was measured using a high spatial resolution gel dosimetry system. Two gel phantoms from the same batch were used; one for the seed ...
8. New National Air-Kerma Standard for Low-Energy Electronic Brachytherapy Sources
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Stephen Michael Seltzer, C Michelle O'Brien, Michael G Mitch
The purpose of this report is to document the NIST air-kerma measurement standard for the
electronic brachytherapy sources, i.e., the Axxent sources of Xoft, Inc., which operate at
tube potentials of 50 kV and anode currents of 300 μA. The ...
9. New National Air-Kerma-Strength Standards for ^u125^I and ^u103^Pd Brachytherapy Seeds
Stephen Michael Seltzer, P J. Lamperti, R Loevinger, Michael G Mitch, J T Weaver, Bert M Coursey
10. Primary Standards and Dosimetry Protocols for Brachytherapy Sources
Christopher Graham Soares, G. Douyssey, Michael G Mitch
Current primary standards for the calibration of both photon and beta particle emitting brachythrapy sources are reviewed. Methods for quality control being used as well as methods of transferring these standards to secondary laboratories and u ...