NIST/NRC Postdoctoral Research Associateships in the Chemical Informatics Research Group
The NIST postdoctoral program is administered by the National Research Council
- Eligibility: US citizens holding a Doctorate for less than five years.
- Application Deadline: February 1 (for NRC's February review) and August 1 (for August review).
- Begin Tenure: between July and December (February review) or between January and June of next year (August review).
- Tenure: Two years.
- Annual Salary: $66,256.
- Benefits: Moving expenses, health plan, and retirement plan.
- Apply on-line at the NRC website.
- The applicant is responsible for ensuring that everything is received by the appropriate deadlines.
Please contact one of us if you are interested in working in our Group. Our research is not limited to the officially listed projects below.
Listed Research Opportunities
- Quantum Chemical Studies of Chemical Reactivity. (RO# 50.63.21.B4054) Carlos Gonzalez. description
- Applications of Quantum Chemistry to Chemical Structure and Reactivity. (RO# 50.63.21.B7728) Thomas C. Allison. description
- Multiscale Modeling of Interfacial Environments Around Carbon Nanotubes (RO# 50.63.21.B7809) Vincent K. Shen. description
- Method Development and Chemometrics for Biological Samples. (RO# 50.63.21.B7595) William E. Wallace. description
- Predicting Qualitative Chemistry Using Quantum Chemical Isopotential Searching. (RO# 50.63.21.B4791) Karl Irikura and Russ Johnson. description
- Methods and Applications in Ab Initio Thermochemistry. (RO# 50.63.21.B4792) Karl Irikura. description
- Fragmentation Pathways in Peptide Mass Spectrometry. (RO# 50.63.21.B6251) Karl Irikura. description
- Virtual Measurements from Quantum Chemistry. (RO# 50.63.21.B6751) Karl Irikura, Russ Johnson, and Raghu Kacker (ITL). description
- Computational and Theoretical Approaches for Understanding Complex Fluids. (RO# 50.63.21.B6773) Vincent Shen. description