You searched on:
Author: Jeffrey Cessna
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 29 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A New NIST Primary Standardization of 18F
Ryan P Fitzgerald, Brian Edward Zimmerman, Denis E Bergeron, Jeffrey T Cessna, Leticia S Pibida, Denise S Moreira
A new primary standardization of 18F by NIST is reported. The standard is based on live-timed beta-
gamma anticoincidence counting with confirmatory measurements by three other methods: (i) liquid
scintillation (LS) counting using CIEMAT/NIST 3H e ...
2. Calibration of traceable solid mock I-131 phantoms used in an international SPECT image quantification
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Brian Edward Zimmerman, Leticia S Pibida, Lynne Emily King, Denis E Bergeron, Jeffrey T Cessna, Matthew Merril Mille
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has organized an international comparison to assess
Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) image quantification capabilities in 12
countries. Iodine-131 was chosen as the radionuclide for ...
3. The effect of impurities on calculated activity in the triple-to-double coincidence ratio liquid scintillation method
Denis E Bergeron, Ryan P Fitzgerald, Brian Edward Zimmerman, Jeffrey T Cessna
In the triple-to-double coincidence ratio (TDCR) method of liquid scintillation counting, unaccounted or improperly accounted impurities can result in lower-than-expected or higher-than-expected recovered activities, depending on the counting efficie ...
4. Development of a traceable calibration methodology for solid Ge-68/Ga-68 sources used as a calibration surrogate for F-18 in radionuclide activity calibrations
Brian Edward Zimmerman, Jeffrey T Cessna
We have developed a methodology for calibrating 68Ge radioactivity content in a commercially-available calibration source for dose calibrators in a way that is traceable to the national standard. Additionally, the source was cross-calibrated for equi ...
5. Development of secondary standards for radium-223
Denis E Bergeron, Brian Edward Zimmerman, Jeffrey T Cessna
223Ra is a bone-seeking alpha emitter, and as such is currently being evaluated as a radiopharmaceutical for the treatment of skeletal metastases. In the clinical setting, dosage measurements are typically achieved with reentrant ionization chambers ...
6. Standardization of 68Ge/68Ga using three liquid scintillation counting-based methods
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Brian Edward Zimmerman, Jeffrey T Cessna, Ryan P Fitzgerald
A solution containing 68Ge in equilibrium with its daughter, 68Ga, has been standardized for the first time at the National Institute of Standards and Technology using 3 liquid scintillation- based techniques: live-timed 4pb-g anticoincidence (LTAC) ...
7. A Performance Evaluation of 90Y Dose Calibrator Measurements in Nuclear Pharmacies and Clinics in the United States
M K Schultz, Jeffrey T Cessna, J P Norenberg, T L Anderson, J A Ponto, N Petry, R J Kowalsky, M R Palmer, U F Beinlich, C R Divgi
8. Assessing the 210At Impurity in the Production of ^u211^At for Radiotherapy by ^u210^At Analysis via Isotope Dilution Alpha Spectrometry
M K Schultz, Michelle M. Hammond, Jeffrey T Cessna, P Plascjak, Brian Edward Zimmerman, B Norman, L Szajek, K Garmestani, Michael P Unterweger
9. Development of Activity Standard for 90Y Microspheres
L Mo, D Avci, C Baldock, Jeffrey T Cessna, D James, B R Simpson, W M Van wyngaardt
10. Establishment of Transfer Standard for Holmium-166-DOTMP
Jeffrey T Cessna, D B Golas, Michael P Unterweger, Brian Edward Zimmerman