You searched on: Author: John Kasianowicz
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 64 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. Quantifying short-lived events in multistate ionic current measurements
Arvind Kumar Balijepalli, Jessica Hanna Benjamini, Andrew T Cornio, Joseph William Robertson, Kin P Cheung, John J Kasianowicz, Canute I. Vaz
We developed a generalized technique to characterize polymer!nanopore interactions via single channel ionic current measurements.
Physical interactions between analytes, such as DNA, proteins, or synthetic polymers, and a nanopore cause multiple di ...
2. pH-Dependent Interactions of Bacillus anthracis Anthrax Toxin Complexes
Brian Joseph Nablo, R G Panchal, Sina Bavari, Tam Nguyen, Rick Gussio, Wilson Ribot, Art Friedlander, chabot Donald, Joseph E Reiner, Joseph William Robertson, Arvind Kumar Balijepalli, Kelly Halverson, John J Kasianowicz
3. Temperature sculpting in yoctoliter volumes
Joseph E Reiner, Joseph William Robertson, Daniel L Burden, Lisa K Burden, Arvind Kumar Balijepalli, John J Kasianowicz
The ability to perturb large ensembles of molecules from equilibrium led to major advances in understanding reaction mechanisms in chemistry and biology. Here, we demonstrate the ability to control, measure, and make use of rapid temperature changes ...
4. Analytical Approaches for Studying Transporters, Channels, and Porins
Joseph William Robertson, John J Kasianowicz, Soojay (Soojay) Banerjee
5. Disease Detection and Management via Single Nanopore-Based Sensors
Joseph E Reiner, Arvind Kumar Balijepalli, Joseph William Robertson, Jason P Campbell, John S Suehle, John J Kasianowicz
6. Introduction to Ion Channels in Disease
John J Kasianowicz
7. The Effects of Diffusion on an Exonuclease/Nanopore-Based DNA Sequencing Engine
Joseph E Reiner, Joseph William Robertson, Arvind Kumar Balijepalli, Daniel L Burden, Bryon S. Drown, John J Kasianowicz
The ability to electronically detect and characterize individual polynucleotides as they are driven through a single protein ion channel may eventually prove useful for rapidly sequencing DNA (base-by-base) in a ticker tape-like fashion. More recent ...
8. SEM Induced Shrinking of Solid State Nanopores for
Single Molecule Detection
Anmiv Prahbu, Kevin J Freedman, Joseph William Robertson, Zhorro Nikolov, John J Kasianowicz, MinJun Kim
We have investigated the shrinkage of solid state nanopores by a scanning electron
microscope and find the process to be reproducible and dependant beam parameters such as the
accelerating voltage and electron flux. The shrinking phenomenon does ...
9. Changes in Ion Channel Geometry Resolved to Sub-angstrom Levels via Single Molecule Mass Spectrometry
Joseph William Robertson, John J Kasianowicz, Joseph E. Reiner
10. Electrical Measurement-Based Mass Spectrometry for Detection of Pathogenic Bacteria
John J Kasianowicz, Joseph William Robertson, Vitalii Ivanovich Silin, Joseph E. Reiner