You searched on:
Author: Tracey Schock
Displaying records 1 to 5.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. Metabolite Profiling of a NIST Standard Reference Material for Human Plasma (SRM 1950) ‹ GC/MS, LC/MS, NMR and Clinical Laboratory Analyses, Libraries and Web-based resources
Yamil Simon, Mark S Lowenthal, Lisa Ervin Kilpatrick, Maureen L Sampson, Kelly H Telu, Paul A Rudnick, William Gary Mallard, Daniel W Bearden, Tracey Beth schock Schock, Dmitrii V Tchekhovskoi, Niksa Blonder, Xinjian Yan, Yuxue (Yuxue) Liang, Yufang Zheng, William E Wallace III, Pedatsur Neta, Karen W Phinney, Alan T. Remaley, Stephen E Stein
Recent progress in metabolomics and the development of increasingly sensitive analytical techniques have renewed interest in global profiling, i.e., semi-quantitative monitoring of all chemical constituents of biological fluids. In this work, we have ...
2. Evaluation of Pacific White Shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) Health During a Superintensive Aquaculture Growout using NMR-based Metabolomics
Tracey Beth schock Schock, Daniel W Bearden, Jessica Duke, Abby Goodson, Daryl Weldon, Jeff Brunson, John Leffler
Success of the shrimp aquaculture industry requires technological advances that increase production and environmental sustainability. Indoor, superintensive, aquaculture systems have been developed that permit year-round production of farmed shrimp a ...
3. An NMR-based Metabolomic Assessment of Cultured Cobia Health in Response to Dietary Manipulation
Tracey Beth schock Schock, Sarah Newton, Karl Brenkert, John Leffler, Daniel W Bearden
Aquaculture produces a significant source of protein for global human consumption. Commercial fish diets rely heavily on
fishmeal and fish oil, which can be costly. Alternative protein and lipid sources may provide nutritionally improved high
4. Metabolomic Analysis of Atlantic Blue Crab, Callinectes sapidus, Hemolymph Following Oxidative Stress
Tracey Beth schock Schock, Daniel W Bearden, Arezue Boroujerdi, David A. Stancyk, Lindy Thibodeaux, Karen G. Burnett, Louis E. Burnett
The Atlantic blue crab, Callinectes sapidus, is an economically, ecologically and recreationally valuable decapod crustacean that
inhabits estuaries along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts of the United States. In their natural environment, blue crabs a ...
5. NMR-Based Microbial Metabolomics and the Temperature-Dependent Coral Pathogen Vibrio coralliilyticus
Daniel W Bearden, Arezue Boroujerdi, Tracey Beth schock Schock, Alexander Meyers, Elizabeth C. Pollock, Sara Lien Huynh, Maria Vizcaino, Pamela J Morris
Coral bleaching occurs when the symbioses between coral animals and their zooxanthellae is disrupted, either as part of a natural
cycle or as the result of unusual events. The bacterium Vibrio coralliilyticus has been linked to coral disease global ...