You searched on: Author: hyeong kang
Displaying records 11 to 17.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Multimodal, Nanoscale, Hyperspectral Imaging Demonstrated on Heterostructures of Quantum Dots and DNA-Wrapped Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes
Hyeong G. Kang, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Jianyong Tang, John Taylor Woodward IV, Shin G. Chou, Zhenping Zhou, Angela R Hight Walker, Tinh Nguyen, Jeeseong Hwang
A multimodality imaging technique integrating atomic force, polarized Raman, and fluorescence lifetime microscopy and a 2D autocorrelation image analysis is applied to study the properties of a mesoscopic heterostucture of nanoscale materials. This ...
12. Quantitative Characterization of Quantum Dot-labeled Lambda Phage for Escherichia coli Detection
Peter Yim, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Michael McKinstry, Silvia Helena De Paoli Lacerda, Leonard F. Pease III, Marina A. Dobrovolskaia, Hyeong G. Kang, David Thomas Read, Shanmuga Sozhamannan, Jeeseong Hwang
We rapidly and quantitatively detect biological pathogens by combining the specificity of bacteriophage lambda with the sensitivity of CdSe/ZnS quantum dot (QD)-based fluorescence. Specifically, QD-decorated lambda phages bind to and allow detection ...
13. Water Soluble DNA-Wrapped Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube/Quantum Dot Complexes
Zhenping Zhou, Hyeong G. Kang, Jeffrey A Fagan, Alexander J. Shapiro, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Jeeseong Hwang, Tinh Nguyen
14. Probing the dynamic fluorescence properties of single
water-soluble quantum dots
J R Krogmeier, Hyeong G. Kang, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, p Yim, Jeeseong Hwang
The influence of surface modifications, including carboxyl-, amine-, and mercaptoundecanoicacid-functionalized chemistries, on the dynamic fluorescence properties of single quantum dots (QDs) are probed using a combined confocal fluorescence microsco ...
15. Probing the Dynamic Fluorescence Properties of Single Water-soluble Quantum Dots
J R Krogmeier, Hyeong G. Kang, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Peter Yim
16. Nanocrystal-Based Biomimetic System for Quantitative Flow Cytometry
Marina Dobrovolskaia, Hyeong G. Kang, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Anil Patri, Jeeseong Hwang
Flow cytometry has been instrumental in rapid analysis of single cells since the 1970s. One of the common approaches is the immunofluorescence study involving labeling of cells with antibodies conjugated to organic fluorophores. More recently, as th ...
17. Fluorescence Intermittency and Spectral Shifts of Single Bio-Conjugated Nanocrystals Studied by Single Molecule Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy and Spectroscopy
Hyeong G. Kang, Mathew Maye, Dmytro Nykypanchuk, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Peter Yim, J R Krogmeier, Kimberly A Briggman, Oleg Gang, Jeeseong Hwang
We have fabricated a combined measurement system capable of confocal microscopy and fluorescence spectroscopy to simultaneously evaluate multiple optical characteristics of single fluorescent nanocrystals. The single particle detection sensitivity is ...