You searched on: Author: lawrence hudson Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 86 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Curved Crystal Spectrometer for Energy Calibration and Spectral Characterization of Mammographic X-Ray Sources
Lawrence T Hudson, R Deslattes, Albert Henins, Christopher T. Chantler, Ernest G. Kessler, J E Schweppe
2. A High-Energy X-Ray Spectrometer Diagnostic for the OMEGA Laser
Lawrence T Hudson, Albert Henins, R Deslattes, J Seely, G E Holland, R Atkin, L Marlin, D D Meyerhoffer, C Stoeckl
3. A High-Energy X-Ray Spectrometer Diagnostic for the OMEGA Laser
Lawrence T Hudson, Albert Henins, R Deslattes, J Seely, G Holland, R Atkin, L Marlin, D D Meyerhofer, C Stoeckl
A new x-ray diagnostic has been commissioned recently at the OMEGA laser facility at the University of Rochester. It is a transmission curved crystal spectrometer designed primarily to characterize the hot-electron energy distribution of laser gener ...
4. A method for organic/inorganic differentiation using an x-ray forward/backscatter personnel scanner
Jack Leigh Glover, Lawrence T Hudson
A method is proposed for performing organic/inorganic materials discrimination using an x-ray forward/backscatter scanner. The method is demonstrated using a commercially available personnel security-screening system and requires only image post proc ...
5. A simple method for high-precision calibration of an angle encoder using an electronic nulling autocollimator
Lawrence T Hudson, M N Kinnane, Albert Henins, M H Mendenhall
We describe a simple method for high-precision rotary angle encoder calibration. By using a redesigned electronic nulling autocollimator, a mirrored-polygon artifact is calibrated simultaneously with determining the encoder error function over a rota ...
6. Absolute Calibration of an X-Ray Spectrometer on the NIST Electron-Beam Ion Trap: Control, Design and Systematics
D J Paterson, T. Han, C Q Tran, Lawrence T Hudson, F Serpa, R Deslattes
The course of Electron-Beam Ion Trap (EBIT) experiments depends more and more on precision measurement. To design and test a system of absolute spectroscopy to 10-20 parts per million for such a source is a challenging task. Other design criteria i ...
7. Absolute Calibration of an X-ray Spectrometer on the NIST Electron-Beam Ion Trap: Control, Design and Systematics
Christopher T. Chantler, D Paterson, C Q Tran, Lawrence T Hudson, F. G. Serpa, R Deslattes
8. Absolute Measurement of the Resonance Lines in Helium-Like Vanadium on an Electron-Beam Ion Trap
Christopher T. Chantler, D Paterson, Lawrence T Hudson, G G Serpa, John D Gillaspy
9. Absolute measurements of x-ray backlighter sources at energies above 10 keVa)
Lawrence T Hudson, B.R. Maddox, H.S. Parks, B A Remington, C. Chen, S Chen, S. T. Prisbrey, A. Comley, C A Back, C. Szabo, John F Seely, Uri Feldman, Stephen Michael Seltzer, M. J. Haugh, Z. Ali
Line emission and broadband x-ray sources with x-ray energies above 10 keV have been
investigated using a range of calibrated x-ray detectors for use as x-ray backlighters in high energy density (HED) experiments. The conversion efficiency of short- ...
10. Analysis of ISCD-NIST Survey for Bone Health
Andrew M Dienstfrey, Tammy L. Oreskovic, Herbert S Bennett, Lawrence T Hudson
In 2007, the National Institute of Standards and Technology and the International Society for Clinical Densitometry designed a survey to prioritize seven research and standardization action items intended to improve accuracy and cross-comparability o ...