You searched on: Author: jeanne houston
Displaying records 11 to 15.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. The Fourth SeaWiFS Intercalibration Round-Robin Experiment, SIRREX-4, ed. by S.B. Hooker and E.R. Firestone
Bettye C Johnson, S S Bruce, E A. Early, Jeanne M Houston, Thomas R. O'Brian, E A Thompson, S B. Hooker, J L Mueller
12. National Institute of Standards and Technology High-Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer
Thomas R Gentile, Jeanne M Houston, Jonathan E Hardis, C L Cromer, Albert C Parr
13. Realization of a Scale of Absolute Spectral Response using the NIST High Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer
Thomas R Gentile, Jeanne M Houston, C L Cromer
14. Comparison of the NIST High-Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer and the NIST Scale of Detector Spectral Response
Jeanne M Houston, C L Cromer, Jonathan E Hardis, Thomas C Larason
15. NIST Reference Cryogenic Radiometer Designed for Versatile Performance
Jeanne M Houston, Joseph Paul Rice
We describe the concept of modularity and versatility in the construction of a new cryogenic radiometer developed at NIST. We address the benefits of the modular design in the construction and development and discuss some of the device characterizat ...