You searched on:
Author: steven choquette
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 25 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Rare-Earth-Oxide Glass for the Wavelength Calibration of Near-Infrared Dispersive and Fourier-Transform Spectrometers
Steven J Choquette, John Carlton Travis, L. E. O'Neal, C. J. Zhu, David Lee Duewer
2. Automated Spectral Smoothing with Spatially Adaptive Penalized Least-Squares
Aaron A Urbas, Steven J Choquette
A variety of data smoothing techniques exist to address the issue of noise in spectroscopic data. The vast majority, however, require parameter specification by a knowledgeable user, which is typically accomplished by trial and error. In most situati ...
3. Certified Transmittance Density Uncertainties for Standard Reference Materials using a Transfer Spectrophotometer
Technical Note (NIST TN)
John Carlton Travis, Melody V Smith, Steven J Choquette, Hung-Kung Liu
Overall uncertainties are evaluated for the certification of transmittance density (absorbance referred to air) and regular spectral transmittance for solid neutral density filter Standard Reference Materials by means of a transfer spectrophotometer. ...
4. Challenges in Providing Standard Reference Materials for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Process Analysis
John Carlton Travis, Gary W Kramer, Melody V Smith, Steven J Choquette
5. Characterizing the Uncertainty in Near-Infrared Spectroscopic Prediction of Mixed Oxygenate Concentrations in Gasoline: Sample-Specific Prediction Intervals
K Faber, David Lee Duewer, Steven J Choquette, T L Green, S. N. Chesler
6. Chromium-Doped Luminescent Glasses for Raman Intensity Calibration with 785 nm Laser Excitation
E S. Etz, Wilbur Scott Hurst, Steven J Choquette, Douglas H. Blackburn
7. Development and Certification of NIST Standard Reference Materials for Relative Raman Intensity Calibration
E S. Etz, Steven J Choquette, Wilbur Scott Hurst
In the practice of analytical Raman spectroscopy, it becomes increasingly important to employ a procedure for the correction of the relative intensity of Raman spectra. The determination of the intensity response function of a Raman instrument tradi ...
8. Identification and Quantitation of Oxygenates in Gasoline Ampules Using Fourier Transform Near-Infrared Spectroscopy and Fourier Transform Raman Spectroscopy
Steven J Choquette, S. N. Chesler, David Lee Duewer, S. Wang, T C O'haver
9. Measurement of Scattering Cross Section with a Spectrophotometer with an Integrating Sphere Detector
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Lili Wang, Steven J Choquette, Yu-Zhong Zhang, Victoria Karpiak, Adolfas Kastytis Gaigalas
A commercial spectrometer with an integrating sphere (IS) detector was used to measure the
scattering cross section of microspheres. Analysis of the measurement process showed that two
measurements of the extinction, one with the cuvette placed i ...
10. Measurement of Scattering and Absorption Cross Sections of Dyed Microspheres
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Adolfas Kastytis Gaigalas, Steven J Choquette
Measurements of absorbance and fluorescence emission were carried out on aqueous suspensions of
polystyrene (PS) microspheres with a diameter of 2.5 µm. Microspheres with and without green BODIPY@
dye were measured. Placing the suspension inside ...