OWM Articles & Other Hydrogen News
The NIST Office of Weights and Measures publishes monthly newsletter available on our website. Past publications are available at the newsletter archive page.
The newsletter includes technical information and announcements in the area of legal metrology that are of interest to the weights and measures community. A list of articles related to commercial hydrogen measurement is provided for your convenience.
* For these articles, please contact the main office.
|Winter 2009 (Jul, 2008 to Sep, 2009)
||U.S. National Outreach and Hydrogen Standards Development includes:
- Vermont Station Tour
- September Workshop
||Winter 2009 (Jul, 2008 to Sep, 2009)
||U.S. National Work Group (USNWG) includes:
- USNWG Devices Standards Subcommittee August 2008 Meeting
- USNWG Fuel Specifications Subcommittee August 2008 Meeting
- Next Work Group Meeting
- Hydrogen Proposals Submitted to the NCWM Specifications and Tolerances and Laws and Regulations Committees
- USNWG Device Standards Subcommittee December 2008, and January/February 2009 Meetings
- USNWG Fuel Specifications Subcommittee December 2008, and January/February 2009 Meetings
- Report on the January 2009 National Conference on Weights and Measures Interim Meeting
- Related Work on the Development of International Standards
- USNWG Device Standards Subcommittee April 2009 Meeting
- USNWG Fuel Specifications Subcommittee April 2009 Meeting