Bob Thurber connecting cables to the sample holder for a Hall effect measurement.
- "Test Methods for Measuring Resistivity and Hall Coefficient and Determining Hall Mobility in Single-Crystal Semiconductors," ASTM Designation F76, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 10.04 (2011).
- E. H. Hall, "On a New Action of the Magnet on Electrical Current," Amer. J. Math. 2, 287-292 (1879).
- L. J. van der Pauw, "A Method of Measuring Specific Resistivity and Hall Effect of Discs of Arbitrary Shapes," Philips Res. Repts. 13, 1-9 (1958).
- L. J. van der Pauw, "A Method of Measuring the Resistivity and Hall Coefficient on Lamellae of Arbitrary Shape," Philips Tech. Rev. 20, 220-224 (1958).
- E. H. Putley, The Hall Effect and Related Phenomena, Butterworths, London (1960).
- D. C. Look, Electrical Characterization of GaAs Materials and Devices, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester (1989).
- D. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1998).
- R. Chwang, B. J. Smith and C. R. Crowell, "Contact Size Effects on the van der Pauw Method for Resistivity and Hall Coefficient Measurement," Solid-State Electronics 17, 1217-1227 (1974).
- D. L. Rode, C. M. Wolfe and G. E. Stillman, "Magnetic-Field Dependence of the Hall Factor for Isotropic Media," J. Appl. Phys. 54, 10-13 (1983).
- D. L. Rode, "Low-Field Electron Transport," Semiconductors & Semimetals 10, 1-89 (1975).