Take a sneak peek at the new NIST.gov and let us know what you think!
(Please note: some content may not be complete on the beta site.).
ExporTech™ is a collaboration between the Manufacturing Extension Partnership centers and the US Export Assistance Centers of the US Department of Commerce, and a variety of other regional partners, such as District Export Councils, state international trade offices/organizations, SBA/SBDCs, universities, and many others. The program provides a structured process for these organizations to jointly deliver intensive support to high potential exporting companies that are ready to make an investment of time and resources to jump start international growth. ExporTech has multiple benefits for MEP's partner organizations:
If you are an export assistance or economic development organization, ExporTech™ offers:
- Measurable client results and impact
- Transformational success stories that illustrate the value of services available
- Increased speed to market, as the program assists companies to accelerate the pace of global expansion
- Efficient use of resources, by delivering intensive support to a group of companies rather than one-on-one
- A structure to facilitate meaningful collaborations (not just "on paper")
- Introductions to new clients, and deepened relationships with existing clients
- Improved company preparation, so they are better prepared to take advantage of other export programs, such as trade missions, Gold key services, tradeshows, etc. In other words ExporTech™ amplifies the impact of partners' export services
- The program can be tailored and customized to the needs of companies and export assistance organizations in each region and/or industry sector.
Interested in learning more about ExporTech™? Contact Kari Reidy firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ExporTech is deployed using local MEP centers and the U.S. Commercial Service's USEACs (U.S. Export Assistance Centers) as well as other partners including District Export Councils, state trade offices and other federal, state, and local partners.