About Quest for Excellence
Quest is the leading conference to learn best performance management practices from Baldrige Award recipients and how to:
- improve your organization’s performance results
- enhance leadership effectiveness
- build customer and employee engagement
- increase organizational innovation to gain and sustain competitive advantages
- improve process management
- create an environment that fosters social responsibility and ethical behavior
- increase organizational sustainability
The Baldrige Award recipients share best practices in each of the Baldrige Categories and answer your questions. As a conference participant, you will:
- Learn best performance management practices from the Baldrige Award recipients
- Gain knowledge of the Baldrige Criteria in educational presentations
- Engage in dynamic networking opportunities
- Take away practices to apply to your organization to improve performance and get world-class results
- Be inspired as part of a movement that is making America better by making organizations better
Who Should Attend? CEOs, senior managers, executives, directors, heads of operating units, or quality/performance improvement leaders/practitioners, from business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors with an interest in personal learning and organizational improvement.
The Quest for Excellence® attendance qualifies for 1.3 Recertification Units (RUs) from the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Participation in either Pre-Conference Workshop qualifies for .3 IACET CEUs and .3 ASQ RUs.
Attendees receive: access to all presentation slides posted online; and other Baldrige materials.