You searched on:
Author: joseph kopanski
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 31 to 40 of 110 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Conductive Carbon Nanotubes for Semiconductor Metrology
Joseph J Kopanski, Victor H. Vartanian, Vladimir Mancevski, Phillip D. Rack, Ilona Sitnitsky, Matthew D. Bresin
This paper presents an evaluation of e-beam assisted deposition and welding of conductive carbon nanotube (c-CNT) tips for electrical scanning probe microscope measurements. Variations in CNT tip conductivity and contact resistance during fabrication ...
32. Conductive Nanotube-based Scanning Probe Microscopy Applications
Paul McClure, Vladimir Mancevski, Joseph J Kopanski, Ilona Sitnitsky, Vincent LaBella, Kathleen Dunn, Matthew D. Bresin, Phillip D. Rack, Victor H. Vartanian
33. Contact Potential Measurements on Nano-particle embedded AlGaN/Metal Interface Using Kelvin Force
Jungjoon Ahn, Min-Seok Kang, Lin You, Joseph J Kopanski, Sang-Mo Koo
AlGaN/GaN Schottky barrier diodes (SBDs) have received much attention for high power and high-
frequency applications because of the high breakdown field in the wide band gap semiconductor.
Schottky contacts with tunable barrier height (ΦB) b ...
34. DESIGN OF TEST STRUCTURE FOR 3D-STACKED INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (3D-SICS) METROLOGY
Lin You, Jungjoon Ahn, Joseph J Kopanski
35. Determination of surface barrier height and surface state density in GaN films grown on sapphire substrates
Seong-Eun Park, Joseph J Kopanski, Youn-Seon Kang, Lawrence H Robins, Hyun-Keel Shin
Photoreflectance (PR) modulation spectroscopy was performed to investigate surface properties of GaN films grown on sapphire substrates. From the period of the Franz-Keldysh oscillations, the surface electric field across the GaN space charge region ...
36. Development and Characterization of Insulating Layers on Silicon Carbide: Annual Report for Feb. 14, 1988 to Feb. 14, 1989
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
Joseph J Kopanski, Donald B. Novotny
37. Dopant Characterization Round-Robin Study Performed on Two-Dimensional Test Structures Fabricated at Texas Instruments
J. Vahakangas, Markku Lahti, M C Chang, H Edward, C F Machala, R S Martin, V Zavyalov, J S McMurray, C. C. Williams, P DeWolf, Vandevorst, D. Venables, S S Neogi, D L Ottaviani, Joseph J Kopanski, J F Machiando, Brian G. Rennex, J N Nxulamo, Y Li, D J Thomson
The lack of a two-dimensional (2D) dopant standard, and hence, a priori knowledge of dopant distribution makes it impossible to unambiguously judge accuracy of any experimental or theoretical effort to characterize silicon doping in two dimensions. R ...
38. Electrical Characterization of Beta Silicon Carbide MIS Capacitors with Thermally Grown or Chemical-Vapor-Deposited Oxides
Joseph J Kopanski, Donald B. Novotny
39. Electrical Scanning Probe Microscopes to Address Industrial Nano-Metrology Needs of Integrated Circuits and Nanoelectronic Devices
Joseph J Kopanski
, Electrical modes of scanning probe microscopes have found considerable metrology applications in integrated circuits and emerging nano-electronic devices. This paper will review the critical metrology needs that electrical SPMs have addressed in th ...
40. Enhanced Spatial Resolution Electrical Scanning Probe Microscopy By Using Carbon Nanotube Terminated Tips
Joseph J Kopanski, Ilona Sitnitsky, Victor H. Vartanian, Paul McClure, Vladimir Mancevski
Electrical scanning probe microscopes, such as the scanning capacitance microscope (SCM) for two dimensional dopant profiling, scanning Kelvin force microscope (SKFM) for surface potential measurements, and the tunneling atomic force microscope (TUNA ...