You searched on: Author: joseph kopanski Sorted by: title
Displaying records 31 to 40 of 116 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Comparison of scanning capacitance microscopy and scanning Kelvin probe microscopy in determining two-dimensional doping profiles of Si homostructures
Seong-Eun Park, Nhan V Nguyen, Joseph J Kopanski, John S Suehle, Eric M. Vogel
Two-dimensional (2-D) doping profiles of differently doped Si homostructures were investigated by scanning capacitance microscopy (SCM) and scanning Kelvin probe microscopy (SKPM). The calibrated doping concentration of the n-step Si layers was in th ...
32. Conductive Carbon Nanotubes for Semiconductor Metrology
Joseph J Kopanski, Victor H. Vartanian, Vladimir Mancevski, Phillip D. Rack, Ilona Sitnitsky, Matthew D. Bresin
This paper presents an evaluation of e-beam assisted deposition and welding of conductive carbon nanotube (c-CNT) tips for electrical scanning probe microscope measurements. Variations in CNT tip conductivity and contact resistance during fabrication ...
33. Conductive Nanotube-based Scanning Probe Microscopy Applications
Paul McClure, Vladimir Mancevski, Joseph J Kopanski, Ilona Sitnitsky, Vincent LaBella, Kathleen Dunn, Matthew D. Bresin, Phillip D. Rack, Victor H. Vartanian
34. Contact Potential Measurements on Nano-particle embedded AlGaN/Metal Interface Using Kelvin Force
Jungjoon Ahn, Min-Seok Kang, Lin You, Joseph J Kopanski, Sang-Mo Koo
AlGaN/GaN Schottky barrier diodes (SBDs) have received much attention for high power and high-
frequency applications because of the high breakdown field in the wide band gap semiconductor.
Schottky contacts with tunable barrier height (ΦB) b ...
35. DESIGN OF TEST STRUCTURE FOR 3D-STACKED INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (3D-SICS) METROLOGY
Lin You, Jungjoon Ahn, Joseph J Kopanski
36. Determination of surface barrier height and surface state density in GaN films grown on sapphire substrates
Seong-Eun Park, Joseph J Kopanski, Youn-Seon Kang, Lawrence H Robins, Hyun-Keel Shin
Photoreflectance (PR) modulation spectroscopy was performed to investigate surface properties of GaN films grown on sapphire substrates. From the period of the Franz-Keldysh oscillations, the surface electric field across the GaN space charge region ...
37. Development and Characterization of Insulating Layers on Silicon Carbide: Annual Report for Feb. 14, 1988 to Feb. 14, 1989
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
Joseph J Kopanski, Donald B. Novotny
38. Dielectric Spectroscopic Detection of Early Failures in 3-D Integrated Circuits
Yaw S Obeng, Chukwudi Azubuike Okoro, Jungjoon Ahn, Lin You, Joseph J Kopanski
The commercial introduction of three dimensional integrated circuits (3D-ICs) has been hindered
by reliability challenges, such as stress related failures, resistivity changes, and
unexplained early failures. In this paper, we discuss a new RF-ba ...
39. Dopant Characterization Round-Robin Study Performed on Two-Dimensional Test Structures Fabricated at Texas Instruments
J. Vahakangas, Markku Lahti, M C Chang, H Edward, C F Machala, R S Martin, V Zavyalov, J S McMurray, C. C. Williams, P DeWolf, Vandevorst, D. Venables, S S Neogi, D L Ottaviani, Joseph J Kopanski, J F Machiando, Brian G. Rennex, J N Nxulamo, Y Li, D J Thomson
The lack of a two-dimensional (2D) dopant standard, and hence, a priori knowledge of dopant distribution makes it impossible to unambiguously judge accuracy of any experimental or theoretical effort to characterize silicon doping in two dimensions. R ...
40. Electrical Characterization of Beta Silicon Carbide MIS Capacitors with Thermally Grown or Chemical-Vapor-Deposited Oxides
Joseph J Kopanski, Donald B. Novotny