You searched on:
Author: joseph kopanski
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 91 to 100 of 105 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
91. Semiconductor Dopant Profiling and Dielectric Characterization with Scanning Capacitance Microscopy
Joseph J Kopanski
Scanning capacitance microscopy (SCM) has been commonly used to image dopant gradients in silicon and other semiconductors. As a mobile, high-resolution (to 10 nm) metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) probe, SCM also is a non-destructive, contactless tool ...
92. Semiconductor Measurement Technology: Improved Characterization and Evaluation Measurements for HgCdTe Detector Materials, Processes and Devices Used on the GOES and TIROS Satellites
Special Publication (NIST SP)
David G Seiler, J R. Lowney, W. Robert Thurber, Joseph J Kopanski, George Gibson Harman
93. Silicon Nanowire on Oxide/Nitride/Oxide for Memory Application
Qiliang Li, Xiaoxiao Zhu, Hao Xiong, Sang-Mo Koo, D. E Ioannou, Joseph J Kopanski, John S Suehle, Curt A Richter
We report the fabrication and characterization of Si nanowire memory devices with oxide/nitride/oxide stacked layers as the gate dielectrics and charge storage media. The devices were fabricated by using photolithography to pattern the metal contacts ...
94. Spatial Resolution of Electrical Measurements Performed with Scanning Probe Microscope as a Function of Tip Shape
Joseph J Kopanski, Ilona Sitnitsky, Vincent LaBella
95. Specific Contact Resistivity of Metal-Semiconductor Contacts - A New, Accurate Method Linked to Spreading Resistance
G. P. Carver, Joseph J Kopanski, Donald B. Novotny, R. A. Forman
96. Spectroscopic charge pumping investigation of the amphoteric nature of Si/SiO2 interface states
Jason T Ryan, Liangchun Yu, Jae Han, Joseph J Kopanski, Kin P Cheung, Fei Zhang, Chen Wang, Jason P Campbell, John S Suehle
The amphoteric nature of Si/SiO2 interface states in submicron sized metal-oxide-silicon-field-effect-transistors is observed using an enhanced spectroscopic charge pumping method. The method‰s simplicity and high sensitivity makes it a powerful too ...
97. Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships (SURF) at the National Institute of Standards and Technology
Joseph J Kopanski, Richard L Steiner, Lisa Jean Fronczek, Christopher C White, Chiara F Ferraris
We recruit students from underrepresented groups and at Colleges and Universities with limited on-campus opportunities for research experience. We strive to provide the highest quality and challenging undergraduate research experience by involving st ...
98. Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships (SURF) at the National Institute of Standards and Technology: A NSF/NIST Partnership
Christopher C White, Chiara F Ferraris, Lisa Jean Fronczek, Joseph J Kopanski, David B Newell
99. Surface Grafting of Polypyrrole onto Silicon Wafers
Daeson Sohn, Hyoseung Moon, Michael J Fasolka, Naomi Eidelman, Sang-Mo Koo, Curt A Richter, Eun S. Park, Joseph J Kopanski, Eric J. Amis
A micromolding technique in capillaries was adapted to make uniform patterns of polypyrrole (Ppy), and the conductivities of the patterns were measured by direct contact IV curves and conductance AFM methods. Noncovalently bound Ppy patterns have hig ...
100. Surface photovoltage spectroscopy of minority carrier diffusion lengths in undoped and Si-doped GaN epitaxial films
Seong-Eun Park, Joseph J Kopanski, Youn-Seon Kang, Lawrence H Robins
Undoped and Si-doped GaN epitaxial films have been grown on sapphire substrates by metal-organic chemical vapor deposition. Variable angle spectroscopic ellipsometry (VASE) and surface photovoltage (SPV) spectroscopy were used to determine the minori ...