You searched on:
Author: joseph kopanski
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 91 to 100 of 109 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
91. Scanning Probe Microscopes for Subsurface Imaging
Joseph J Kopanski, Lin You, Jungjoon Ahn, Emily Hitz, Yaw S Obeng
Scanning probe microscopes (SPMs) have some ability to image sub-surface structures. This paper describes the theoretical and practical basis for imaging metal lines buried beneath insulating layers and for imaging insulating regions or voids within ...
92. Scanning Probe Microscopes for the Electrical Characterization of Semiconductors
Joseph J Kopanski
93. Scanning Probe Microscopy for Dielectric and Metal Characterization
Joseph J Kopanski, Thomas R Walker
The properties of both insulators and metals can be characterized capacitively with scanning probe microscopy, though the techniques employed are different. Intermittent contact scanning capacitance microscopy (IC-SCM) is a useful technique for chara ...
94. Scanning Probe Techniques for the Electrical Characterization of Semiconductor Devices
John A Dagata, Joseph J Kopanski
95. Semiconductor Dopant Profiling and Dielectric Characterization with Scanning Capacitance Microscopy
Joseph J Kopanski
Scanning capacitance microscopy (SCM) has been commonly used to image dopant gradients in silicon and other semiconductors. As a mobile, high-resolution (to 10 nm) metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) probe, SCM also is a non-destructive, contactless tool ...
96. Semiconductor Measurement Technology: Improved Characterization and Evaluation Measurements for HgCdTe Detector Materials, Processes and Devices Used on the GOES and TIROS Satellites
Special Publication (NIST SP)
David G Seiler, J R. Lowney, W. Robert Thurber, Joseph J Kopanski, George Gibson Harman
97. Silicon Nanowire on Oxide/Nitride/Oxide for Memory Application
Qiliang Li, Xiaoxiao Zhu, Hao Xiong, Sang-Mo Koo, D. E Ioannou, Joseph J Kopanski, John S Suehle, Curt A Richter
We report the fabrication and characterization of Si nanowire memory devices with oxide/nitride/oxide stacked layers as the gate dielectrics and charge storage media. The devices were fabricated by using photolithography to pattern the metal contacts ...
98. Spatial Resolution of Electrical Measurements Performed with Scanning Probe Microscope as a Function of Tip Shape
Joseph J Kopanski, Ilona Sitnitsky, Vincent LaBella
99. Specific Contact Resistivity of Metal-Semiconductor Contacts - A New, Accurate Method Linked to Spreading Resistance
G. P. Carver, Joseph J Kopanski, Donald B. Novotny, R. A. Forman
100. Spectroscopic charge pumping investigation of the amphoteric nature of Si/SiO2 interface states
Jason T Ryan, Liangchun Yu, Jae Han, Joseph J Kopanski, Kin P Cheung, Fei Zhang, Chen Wang, Jason P Campbell, John S Suehle
The amphoteric nature of Si/SiO2 interface states in submicron sized metal-oxide-silicon-field-effect-transistors is observed using an enhanced spectroscopic charge pumping method. The method‰s simplicity and high sensitivity makes it a powerful too ...