You searched on:
Author: joseph kopanski
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 91 to 100 of 110 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
91. Scanning Kelvin Force Microscopy For Characterizing Nanostructures in Atmosphere
Joseph J Kopanski, Muhammad Yaqub Afridi, Stoyan Jeliazkov, Weirong Jiang, Thomas R Walker
The Electrostatic Force Microscope (EFM) and its variants are of interest for the measurement of potential distributions within nanostructures, and for work function measurements of gate metals for next generation CMOS. In phase mode, the EFM measure ...
92. Scanning Probe Microscopes for Subsurface Imaging
Joseph J Kopanski, Lin You, Jungjoon Ahn, Emily Hitz, Yaw S Obeng
Scanning probe microscopes (SPMs) have some ability to image sub-surface structures. This paper describes the theoretical and practical basis for imaging metal lines buried beneath insulating layers and for imaging insulating regions or voids within ...
93. Scanning Probe Microscopes for the Electrical Characterization of Semiconductors
Joseph J Kopanski
94. Scanning Probe Microscopy for Dielectric and Metal Characterization
Joseph J Kopanski, Thomas R Walker
The properties of both insulators and metals can be characterized capacitively with scanning probe microscopy, though the techniques employed are different. Intermittent contact scanning capacitance microscopy (IC-SCM) is a useful technique for chara ...
95. Scanning Probe Techniques for the Electrical Characterization of Semiconductor Devices
John A Dagata, Joseph J Kopanski
96. Semiconductor Dopant Profiling and Dielectric Characterization with Scanning Capacitance Microscopy
Joseph J Kopanski
Scanning capacitance microscopy (SCM) has been commonly used to image dopant gradients in silicon and other semiconductors. As a mobile, high-resolution (to 10 nm) metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) probe, SCM also is a non-destructive, contactless tool ...
97. Semiconductor Measurement Technology: Improved Characterization and Evaluation Measurements for HgCdTe Detector Materials, Processes and Devices Used on the GOES and TIROS Satellites
Special Publication (NIST SP)
David G Seiler, J R. Lowney, W. Robert Thurber, Joseph J Kopanski, George Gibson Harman
98. Silicon Nanowire on Oxide/Nitride/Oxide for Memory Application
Qiliang Li, Xiaoxiao Zhu, Hao Xiong, Sang-Mo Koo, D. E Ioannou, Joseph J Kopanski, John S Suehle, Curt A Richter
We report the fabrication and characterization of Si nanowire memory devices with oxide/nitride/oxide stacked layers as the gate dielectrics and charge storage media. The devices were fabricated by using photolithography to pattern the metal contacts ...
99. Spatial Resolution of Electrical Measurements Performed with Scanning Probe Microscope as a Function of Tip Shape
Joseph J Kopanski, Ilona Sitnitsky, Vincent LaBella
100. Specific Contact Resistivity of Metal-Semiconductor Contacts - A New, Accurate Method Linked to Spreading Resistance
G. P. Carver, Joseph J Kopanski, Donald B. Novotny, R. A. Forman