You searched on:
Author: samuel stavis
Displaying records 21 to 27.
Resort by: Date / Title
21. Microfluidic and Nanofluidic Device Metrology
Samuel M Stavis
22. Engineered Microfluidic and Nanofluidic Device Metrology
Samuel M Stavis
23. Microfluidic-Directed Self-Assembly of Poly(N-Isopropylacrylamide) Lipobeads
Jennifer S. Hong, Samuel M Stavis, Laurie E Locascio, Srinivasa R. Raghavan, Michael Gaitan
24. Nanofluidic Structures with Complex Three Dimensional Surfaces
Samuel M Stavis, Elizabeth Strychalski, Michael Gaitan
A fabrication process was developed to construct nanofluidic devices with complex three dimensional (3D) topographies. A single layer of grayscale photolithography enabled arbitrary and simultaneous control of numerous nanoscale etch depths in a fus ...
25. Single Molecule Analysis of Electrodynamically Stretched DNA in Nanochannels
Samuel M Stavis, Christian H Reccius, John T Mannion, Larry P Walker, Harold G Craighead
A rapid (~20 ms) and precise (~110 nm) analytical method is presented for stretching and interrogating single DNA molecules. Conformation, length, speed and fluorescence intensity measurements are obtained simultaneously. This confluence is a step ...
26. Non-planar nanofluidic devices for single molecule analysis fabricated using nanoglassblowing
Elizabeth Strychalski, Samuel M Stavis, Harold G Craighead
A method termed 'nanoglassblowing' is presented for fabricating integrated microfluidic and nanofluidic devices with gradual depth changes and wide, shallow nanochannels. This method was used to construct fused silica channels with out-of-plane ...
27. Entropophoresis of Single Biomolecules Down a Nanofluidic Staircase
Samuel M Stavis, Elizabeth A Strychalski, Michael Gaitan, Jon C Geist, Laurie E Locascio