You searched on: Author: nhan nguyen
Displaying records 51 to 60 of 74 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
51. Characterization and Production Metrology of Gate Dielectric Films: Optical Models for Oxynitrides and High Dielectric Constant Films
Alain C. Diebold, J Canterbury, W Chism, Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, James R. Ehrstein, C E. Weintraub
52. Optical and Electrical Thickness Measurements of Alternate Gate Dielectrics: a Fundamental Difference
Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, Evgeni Gusev, T H Zabel, G A Alers
We will describe a fundamental difference between the interpretation of optical and electrical measurements of gate dielectric thickness. This difference has major ramifications on the characterization of, and metrology for, advanced, alternate gate ...
53. Effects of High Temperature Annealing on the Dielectric Function of Ta^d2^O^d5^ Films Observed by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
Nhan V Nguyen, Curt A Richter, Yong J. Cho, G A Alers, L. A. Stirling
Post-deposition annealing of high-k dielectric Ta^d2^O^d5^ films to eliminate contaminations can adversely cause the films to crystallize, which can be detrimental to their CMOS device performances. In this letter, we will show that spectroscopic el ...
54. In Situ and Ex Situ Spectroscopic Ellipsometry of Low-Temperature-Grown GaAs
Donald A. Gajewski, Nhan V Nguyen, Jonathan E Guyer, Joseph J Kopanski, Curt A Richter, Joseph G. Pellegrino
55. In situ Metrology During the Growth of Compound Semiconductors by Molecular Beam Epitaxy
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Donald A. Gajewski, Jonathan E Guyer, Nhan V Nguyen, Joseph G. Pellegrino
In this poster, we present the optical response of thin film compound semiconductors measured using in situ spectroscopic ellipsometry (SE), at growth temperatures ((180 to 600) 0C), during the growth by molecular beam epitaxy (MBE). We will focus on ...
56. Analytical Spectroscopic Ellipsometry of Ta^d2^O^d5^ and TiO^d2^ for Use as High-k Gate Dielectrics
Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, G A Alers, X Guo, Xiaorui Wang, T P Ma, T Tamagawa
Extended abstract on Analytical Spectroscopic Ellipsometry of Ta^d2^O^d5^ and TiO^d2^ for Use as High-k Gate Dielectrics. Opening paragraph of abstract: There is tremendous interest in high dielectric constant (high-k) films to use as alternates to S ...
57. Spectroscopic Ellipsometry of Ta^d2^0^d5^ On Si, in Ultrathin SiO^d2^ and High-K Materials for ULSI Gate Dielectrics, edited by H. R. Huff, C. A. Richter, M. L. Green, G. Lucovsky, and T. Hattori
Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, G A Alers
In this paper, we present the results of spectroscopic ellipsometry (SE) studies of Ta^d2^0^d5^ films on Si. Based on these results, we have experimentally determined an effective method for analyzing SE measurements of Ta^d2^0^d5^. A set of CVD-gro ...
58. Thin Film Ellipsometry Metrology
P. Durgapal, James R. Ehrstein, Nhan V Nguyen
59. Neutron Reflectometry, X-Ray Reflectometry, and Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Characterization of Thin SiO^d2^ on Si
Joseph A Dura, Curt A Richter, Charles F. Majkrzak, Nhan V Nguyen
60. Characterization of Thin SiO^d2^ on Si by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry, Neutron Reflectometry, and X-Ray Reflectometry
Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, Joseph A Dura, Charles F. Majkrzak
We compare the results of neutron reflectometry, x-ray reflectometry, and spectroscopic ellipsometry measurements of a thin oxide film (=10 nm). These methods, which arise from three physically different scattering mechanisms, each determine physic ...