You searched on: Author: nhan nguyen
Displaying records 51 to 60 of 78 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
51. Interfacial Properties of ZrO^d2^ on Silicon
Y S. Lin, R Puthenkovilakam, J Chang, Charles E. Bouldin, Igor Levin, Nhan V Nguyen, James R. Ehrstein, Ying Sun, P Pianetta, T Conard, Wilfried Vandervorst, V Venturo, S Selbrede
52. Design and performance of capping layers for extreme-ultraviolet multilayer mirrors
Sasa Bajt, H N Chapman, Nhan Nguyen, J Alameda, J C Robinson, M E Malinowski, Eric M Gullikson, Andrew Aquila, Charles S Tarrio, Steven E Grantham
53. Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Characterization of High-K Dielectric HfO^d2^ Thin Films and the High-Temperature Annealing on Their Optical Properties
Yong J. Cho, Nhan V Nguyen, Curt A Richter, James R. Ehrstein, Byoung H. Lee, Jack C. Lee
54. Challenges of High-[kappa] Gate Dielectrics for Future MOS Devices
John S Suehle, Eric M. Vogel, Monica D Edelstein, Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, Igor Levin, Debra L Kaiser, Hanchang F Wu, J B Bernstein
As the feature sizes of complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) devices are scaled downward, the gate dielectric thickness must also decrease to maintain a value of capacitance to reduce short-channel effects and to keep device drive current a ...
55. Characterization and Production Metrology of Gate Dielectric Films: Optical Models for Oxynitrides and High Dielectric Constant Films
Alain C. Diebold, J Canterbury, W Chism, Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, James R. Ehrstein, C E. Weintraub
56. Optical and Electrical Thickness Measurements of Alternate Gate Dielectrics: a Fundamental Difference
Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, Evgeni Gusev, T H Zabel, G A Alers
We will describe a fundamental difference between the interpretation of optical and electrical measurements of gate dielectric thickness. This difference has major ramifications on the characterization of, and metrology for, advanced, alternate gate ...
57. Effects of High Temperature Annealing on the Dielectric Function of Ta^d2^O^d5^ Films Observed by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
Nhan V Nguyen, Curt A Richter, Yong J. Cho, G A Alers, L. A. Stirling
Post-deposition annealing of high-k dielectric Ta^d2^O^d5^ films to eliminate contaminations can adversely cause the films to crystallize, which can be detrimental to their CMOS device performances. In this letter, we will show that spectroscopic el ...
58. In Situ and Ex Situ Spectroscopic Ellipsometry of Low-Temperature-Grown GaAs
Donald A. Gajewski, Nhan V Nguyen, Jonathan E Guyer, Joseph J Kopanski, Curt A Richter, Joseph G. Pellegrino
59. In situ Metrology During the Growth of Compound Semiconductors by Molecular Beam Epitaxy
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Donald A. Gajewski, Jonathan E Guyer, Nhan V Nguyen, Joseph G. Pellegrino
In this poster, we present the optical response of thin film compound semiconductors measured using in situ spectroscopic ellipsometry (SE), at growth temperatures ((180 to 600) 0C), during the growth by molecular beam epitaxy (MBE). We will focus on ...
60. Analytical Spectroscopic Ellipsometry of Ta^d2^O^d5^ and TiO^d2^ for Use as High-k Gate Dielectrics
Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, G A Alers, X Guo, Xiaorui Wang, T P Ma, T Tamagawa
Extended abstract on Analytical Spectroscopic Ellipsometry of Ta^d2^O^d5^ and TiO^d2^ for Use as High-k Gate Dielectrics. Opening paragraph of abstract: There is tremendous interest in high dielectric constant (high-k) films to use as alternates to S ...