You searched on:
Author: willie may
Displaying records 91 to 97.
Resort by: Date / Title
91. Petroleum Analysis: Methodology for the Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment of an Oil Spill
Harry S Hertz, Willie E May, S. N. Chesler, B.H. Gump
92. Drop Sampler for Obtaining Fresh and Sea Water Samples for Organic Compound Analysis
B.H. Gump, Harry S Hertz, Willie E May, S. N. Chesler, S.M. Dyszel, D.P. Enagonio
93. Chromatographic Analysis of Hydrocarbons in Marine Sediments and Sea Water
Willie E May, S. N. Chesler, S.P. Cram, B.H. Gump, Harry S Hertz, D.P. Enagonio, S.M. Dyszel
94. Methods for Trace Organic Analysis in Sediments and Marine Organisms
Special Publication (NIST SP)
Harry S Hertz, S. N. Chesler, Willie E May, B.H. Gump, D.P. Enagonio, S.P. Cram
95. Interactive Gel Networks - Chromatographic and Analytical Properties with a Pyridine Type Functional Group
D.H. Freeman, R.M. Angeles, D.P. Enagonio, Willie E May
96. Assuring Confidence in Measurements in Biomedical Research
Anne L Plant, Laurie E Locascio, Willie E May, Patrick D Gallagher
,Irreproducibility‰ is a symptom of a broad challenge in measurement that needs to be addressed. Establishing a robust measurement process that will lead to greater confidence in biomedical research results will require a concerted effort from exper ...
97. CCQM-K27-Subsequent: Key Comparison (subsequent) for the Determination of Ethanol in Aqueous Matrix
Michele M Schantz, David Lee Duewer, Reenie May Parris, Willie E May, M Archer, C Mussell, D Carter, L A Konopelko, Y A Kustikov, A I Krylov, O V Fatina
Ethanol is important both forensically ('drunk driving' or driving while under the influence, 'DWI', regulations) and commercially (alcoholic beverages). Blood- and breath-alcohol testing can be imposed on individuals operating private vehicles such ...