You searched on: Author: david jacobson
Displaying records 51 to 56.
Resort by: Date / Title
51. Neutron Interferometric Measurement of Neutron Pair Correlations for Multiple Detectors
David L Jacobson, B E Allman, M Zawisky, S. A. Werner, H Rauch
52. Neutron Interferometric Separation of Geometric and Dynamical Phases
A G Wagh, V C Rakhecha, J Summhammer, G Badurek, H Weinfurter, B E Allman, H Kaiser, K A Hamacher, David L Jacobson, S. A. Werner
53. Multiphoton Exchange Amplitudes Observed by Neutron Interferometry
J Summhammer, K A Hamacher, H Kaiser, H Weinfurter, David L Jacobson, S. A. Werner
54. X-ray Determination of the Elastic Deformation of a Perfect Crystal Neutron Interferometer: Implications for Gravitational Phase Shift Experiment
Muhammad Arif, Maynard S Dewey, G L Greene, David L Jacobson, S. A. Werner
55. In-Situ Investigation of Water Transport in an Operating PEM Fuel Cell Using Neutron Radiography: Part 1 - Experimental Method and Serpentine Flow Field Results
T Trabold, Jon P Owejan, David L Jacobson, P R Huffman
Effective management of liquid water produced in the cathodic reaction of a polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cell is essential to achieve high cell efficiency. Few experimental methods are available for in-situ measurements of water transport ...
56. Reciprocal Space Neutron Imaging
D A Pushin, D G Cory, Muhammad Arif, David L Jacobson, M Huber
Here we introduce a Fourier based method for phase contrast neutron imag-ing, report its experimental implementation, show results for a 1-D test phan-tom, and outline the reconstruction methodology. This new approach makes useof neutron interferomet ...