You searched on: Author: william guthrie
Displaying records 21 to 30 of 90 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
21. Nodal Analysis Estimates of Fluid Flow from the BP Macondo MC252 Well
George Guthrie, Rajesh Pawar, Curt Oldenburg, Todd Weisgraber, Grant Bromhal, Phil Gauglitz, John Bernardin, David Dixon, Rick Kapernick, Bruce Letellier, Brett Okhuysen, Robert Reid, Barry M Freifeld, Karsten Pruess, Lehua Pan, Stefan Finsterle, George J Moridis, Matthew T Reagan, Thomas A Buscheck, Christopher M Spadaccini, Roger D Aines, Brian Anderson, Robert Enick, Roy Long, Shahab Mohaghegh, Bryan Morreale, Neal Sams, Doug Wyatt, L A Mahoney, J A Bamberger, J Blanchard, J Bontha, C W Enderlin, J A Fort, P A Meyer, Y Onishi, D M Pfund, D R Rector, M L Stewart, B E Wells, S T Yokuda, Antonio M Possolo, William F Guthrie, Pedro I Espina
The Nodal-Analysis Team within the Flow Rate Technical Group predicted the flow-related pressure drops from the reservoir to release points to estimate flow rates for various time periods for the Macondo well. These estimates were based on predictio ...
22. Interlaboratory Study of Alternate Filter Papers for Use in ASTM E 2187
Technical Note (NIST TN)
Richard George Gann, William F Guthrie
ASTM E 2187 has become the internationally referenced standard for designing and specifying less fire-prone cigarettes. In this test method, a lit cigarette is laid on multiple layers of filter paper, and the observer identifies whether the cigarett ...
23. Three Statistical Paradigms for the Assessment and Interpretation of Measurement Uncertainty
William F Guthrie, Hung-Kung Liu, Andrew L Rukhin, Blaza Toman, Chih-Ming Wang, Nien F Zhang
The goals of this chapter are to present different approaches to uncertainty assessment from a statistical point of view and to relate them to the methods that are currently being used in metrology or are being developed within the metrology communit ...
24. Comparison of SEM and HRTEM CD Measurements Extracted from Test-Structures Having Feature Linewidths from 40 nm to 240 nm
Michael W. Cresswell, Richard A Allen, William F Guthrie, Christine E. Murabito, Ronald G Dixson, Amy Hunt
CD (Critical Diminsion) measurements have been extracted from SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy) and HRTEM (High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy) images of the same set of monocrystalline silicon features having linewidths between 40 nm a ...
25. Nano- and Atomic-Scale Length Metrology
Theodore Vincent Vorburger, Ronald G Dixson, Joseph Fu, Ndubuisi George Orji, Shaw C Feng, Michael W. Cresswell, Richard A Allen, William F Guthrie, Wei Chu
26. Interlaboratory Comparisons
William F Guthrie
An interlaboratory comparison for a measurement procedure is an exercise carried out by a group of laboratories to compare their performance or assess a measurement standard. Interlaboratory comparisons are typically used for one of three main purpos ...
27. Development of Certified Reference Materials of Ion-Implanted Dopants in Silicon for Calibration of Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometers
Robert G Downing, David S Simons, George Paul Lamaze, Richard Mark Lindstrom, Robert Russ Greenberg, Rick L Paul, Susannah B Schiller, William F Guthrie
28. Effect of Static Analysis Tools on Software Security: Preliminary Investigation
Vadim Okun, William F Guthrie, Romain Gaucher, Paul E Black
Static analysis tools can handle large-scale software and find thousands of defects. But do they improve software security? We evaluate the effect of static analysis tool use on software security in open source projects. We measure security by vulner ...
29. Single Crystal Critical Dimension Reference Materials (SCCDRM): Process Optimization for the Next Generation of Standards
Ronald G Dixson, William F Guthrie, Michael W. Cresswell, Richard A Allen, Ndubuisi George Orji
Critical dimension atomic force microscopes (CD-AFMs) are rapidly gaining acceptance in semiconductor manufacturing metrology. These instruments offer non-destructive three dimensional imaging of structures and can provide a valuable complement ...
30. Development of Certified Reference Materials of Ion-Implanted Dopants in Silicon for Calibration of Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometers
David S Simons, Robert G Downing, George Paul Lamaze, Richard Mark Lindstrom, Robert Russ Greenberg, Rick L Paul, Susannah Schiller, William F Guthrie
Certified reference materials have been developed for calibration of the concentrations of the most common dopants used in silicon semiconductor technology boron, arsenic, and phosphorus. These materials consist of a single dopant species that is ...