Using the Baldrige Excellence Framework to improve your organization does not mean you must apply to receive the Presidential award, although that’s a nice goal. It’s about seeing more clearly where your organization is now and where you need to be to achieve long-term success. It’s about having the tools to examine and improve each dimension of your organization’s performance while keeping the whole organization in mind. It’s about an organization-wide perspective that optimizes an entire system rather than just focusing on pockets of excellence.
Baldrige offers a proven way to achieve
- World-class results
- Integrated processes that enhance your effectiveness and efficiency
- Organizational learning, with support from role-model U.S. organizations in every sector and a national network of local Baldrige-based programs
- Long-term success
Be a part of a collective force that is improving large and small businesses in the service and manufacturing sectors alike, as well as education, health care, and public institutions.
Any Organization Can Improve and Excel Using This Management Framework
Organizations everywhere are looking for ways to effectively and efficiently meet their missions and achieve their visions. Thousands of organizations use the Baldrige Excellence Framework
and its Criteria for Performance Excellence to guide their enterprises, improve performance, and get enduring results. This proven improvement and innovation framework offers your organization an integrated approach to key management areas:
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management
Improve Your Performance
The Baldrige Excellence Framework helps you evaluate performance, assess where improvements or innovation are most needed, and get results. By adopting the systems perspective and other concepts from the Baldrige framework to improve your organization, you become part of a national and global effort to improve the performance of organizations in every sector in order to benefit people served by businesses, health care providers, schools, and government agencies and other nonprofit organizations. You can be proud to know that your employees, customers, board members, and other stakeholders are all better off.
That’s why thousands of organizations of all sizes in every sector use Baldrige to improve and excel in their industries—and a select group applies for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award:
- Large, Fortune 500 companies, including Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Nestle Purina PetCare Co. (PDF), and Cargill Corn Milling North America (PDF)
- Highly profitable small businesses, such as MESA Products, Inc., which designs and manufactures cathodic protection systems for underground pipelines and tanks; K&N Management (PDF), developer of Texas-based restaurant concepts; and Studer Group (PDF), health care consulting firm
- Large and small hospitals and hospital systems, such as Sutter Davis Hospital, North Mississippi Health Services, and Henry Ford Health System
- Large and small school districts and colleges, such as Pewaukee (WI) School District, Iredell-Statesville (NC) Schools (PDF), and Richland College (PDF)
- Nonprofits and government entities, such as the City of Coral Springs (PDF), U.S. Army ARDEC (PDF), and Concordia Publishing House
Start Benefiting from Baldrige Products and Services Today!
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility
to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.
“I see the Baldrige process as a powerful set of mechanisms for disciplined people engaged in disciplined thought and taking disciplined action to create great organizations that produce exceptional results.”
—Jim Collins, bestselling author of Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap ... and Others Don’t