We invite you to become a sponsor for the 29th Quest conference, which will be held April 2-5, 2017 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. Download the 2016 Baldrige Sponsorship Opportunities brochure to learn what types of sponsorships are available each year to support the annual Quest Conference.
The Baldrige Program offers multiple sponsorship options that yield two important outcomes—raising awareness for your organization and providing tangible support for the Baldrige Program. All sponsorships are visible and appreciated.
Typically, we expect as many as 800 attendees at the Quest Conference. Our attendees, who represent the business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors, have all demonstrated their interest in organizational improvement and personal learning.
In addition, the Baldrige Program extends a sincere thank you to the sponsors (listed below) who generously support the 28th Quest for Excellence Conference. Their support helps to defray conference costs and make Quest a better conference experience for all attendees.
Contact the Baldrige staff at: (301) 975-2555 to reserve a sponsorship today!
28th Quest Conference Sponsors
- CAMC Health System - Breakfast
- Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE) - Conference Bags
- Donor Alliance - Coffee Break
- Elevations Credit Union - Charging Stations
- Kaiser Permanente - Refreshment Break
- Mid-America Transplant - Mobile App
- Sharp HealthCare - Water Bottles
- The Joint Commission - Wi-Fi
- AARP - Examiner Recognition Ceremony Reception
- ASQ - Award Ceremony Reception
- St. David's HealthCare - Award Ceremony Reception
Additional Conference Sponsors
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader. People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.