Quest is the leading conference to learn best performance management practices from Baldrige Award recipients and how to:
- improve your organization's performance results
- enhance leadership effectiveness
- build customer and employee engagement
- increase organizational innovation to gain and sustain competitive advantages
- improve process management
- create an environment that fosters social responsibility and ethical behavior
- increase organizational sustainability
The Baldrige Award recipients share best practices in each of the Baldrige Categories and answer your questions. As a conference participant, you will:
- Learn best performance management practices from the Baldrige Award recipients
- Gain knowledge knowledge of the Baldrige Criteria in educational presentations
- Engage in dynamic networking opportunities
- Take away practices to apply to your organization to improve performance and get world-class results
- Be inspired as part of a movement that is making America better by making organizations better
Who Should Attend? CEOs, senior managers, executives, directors, heads of operating units, or quality/performance improvement leaders/practitioners, from business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors with an interest in personal learning and organizational improvement.
Attendees receive access to all presentation slides posted online and other Baldrige materials.