We are active participants in many international intercomparisons of thermal transfer standards at all frequencies and voltages in our parameter space, and in comparisons of dc voltage.
The most recent comparisons are listed below:
- CCEM-K6a: Comparison of thermal converters at the limits of uncertainty (complete)
- CCEM-K6b: Comparison of thermal converters at high voltage (discontinued)
- CCEM-K6c: Comparison of thermal converters at high frequencies (complete)
- CCEM-K9: Comparison of thermal converters at high voltage (replication of CCEM-K6b)
- CCEM-K11: Comparison of thermal transfer standards at millivolt levels (complete)
- CCEM-K12: Comparison of thermal transfer shunts (Draft A)
- SIM intercomparisons (replication of CCEM-K6a, CCEM-K9, CCEM-K11, and CCEM-K12, in progress)
To view the results of these comparisons, click here. You will be linked to the NIST Technology Services International Comparisons Search Page, where you can search for the desired intercomparison or parameter.
You may also be interested in the international intercomparisons page of the BIPM.
Click here to search the CMC tables for the National Metrology Institutes (including NIST) that participate in international intercomparisons.