- $66,919 annual salary; travel fund, relocation expenses; health benefits.
- Applications due August 1 & February 1.
- U.S. citizenship required, but other postdoctoral positions may be available for non-citizens.
We are looking for young researchers who have experience or interest in one of the following areas:
- Spectroscopy of highly-charged ions in electron beam ion trap (EBIT),
- Collisional-radiative modeling of high-temperature plasmas
- High-precision laser spectroscopy on novel atomic states
- Creation, trapping, and cooling of circular Rydberg atoms,
- Spectroscopy for astrophysics,
- Atomic structure theory.
For an introduction to our research, see: Atomic Spectroscopy Group
We have provided a link to these sites because they have information that may be of interest to our users. NIST does not necessarily endorse the views or the facts presented on these sites. Further, NIST does not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on these sites. By selecting these links, you will be leaving NIST webspace.