Walter R Miller Jr.
- Development Chemist Airco Industrial Gases, Inc. 1976 – 1978
- Research Associate, National Bureau of Standards (NBS; in cooperation with Airco Industrial Gases, Inc. and the MVMA) 1978 – 1979
- Research Chemist NBS 1979 -1980
- Lab Chemist Univ. of MD Hospital, Division of Pulmonary Diseases 1980 – 1983
- Research Chemist NBS/NIST 1983 - Present
- BS in Chemistry, Stockton State College, Pomona, NJ, 1976
Bob is responsible for gas analysis, development of compressed gas standards, and assessment of stability of compressed gases in aluminum cylinders.
- NIST Certificate of Recognition, 1986, 1988, 1989
- Hammer Award, 1999
Created August 24, 2018