2014-present: NRC Postdoctoral Fellow, Materials Science & Engineering Division, National Institute of Standards and Technology
2013-2014: Research Associate, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, University of Southern Mississippi
2007-2013: Graduate Student, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Physics of thin polymer films
- Macromolecular separations
- Characterization and tuning of soft interfaces
- Additive manufacturing
Previous Research Interests
- Thermoreversible polymer networks
- Polymer composites and nanocomposites
- Structure-property relationships of responsive polymer systems
Selected non-NIST Publications
Sheridan, R. J. & Bowman, C. N. A simple relationship relating linear viscoelastic properties and chemical structure in a model Diels-Alder polymer network. Macromolecules 45, 7634-7641 (2012).
Sheridan, R. J. & Bowman, C. N. Understanding the process of healing of thermoreversible covalent adaptable networks. Polymer Chemistry 4, 4974-4979 (2013).