Manage the Group Office and provide a full range of administrative and contract support.
- Serve as the FAC-COR Level II for Biosystems and Biomaterials Division.
- Expedite administrative services by using a variety of business systems: NAIS, MML Travel Application, E2, WebTA, CitiManager, C-Request, NIKE, Drupal and Sunflower.
- Fulfill acquisition requests: purchase equipment, supplies and services.
- Maintain accounting database to help plan group's budget, financial activities and expenditures.
- Maintain space plan database to help plan office and lab spaces for the division.
- Administer onboarding and offboarding of associates.
- Prepare travel authorizations and process vouchers.
- Manage time and attendance.
- Organize group meetings.
- Manage files and retain records according to the DoC policy.
FAC-COR Level II