- Focus on engaging in various Laboratory level activities designed to improve and streamline administrative and financial activities;
- Providing laboratory level administrative support activities to include property management, acquisition services, establishing internal controls, and developing and delivering training; participating in financial and budget activities;
- Providing guidance to administrative staff.
- Member of the Property Advisory Team (PAT)
- Member of the Commerce Learning Center (CLC) Advisory Group for NIST
Over nineteen years of NIST experience which includes:
- Serving as the BA in the Overhead and Facilities Program Group in the Budget Division providing direct oversight of the Technology Services and the Baldrige National Quality Program; serving as the BA in the Formulation and Financial Management Group in the Budget Division;
- Serving as the Administrative Specialist as the key contact for the Competitions Manager within the Advanced Technology Program;
- Serving as an Administrative Officer for the Office of the Director.