Jolene Splett graduated from the University of Wyoming at Laramie in 1986 with a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics and statistics, and with a Master of Science degree in statistics in 1988.
Jolene has been with NIST's Statistical Engineering Division since 1988, except for part of 1995-98, when she was a marketing analyst for Colwell Systems, Inc., in Mendota Heights, Minnesota, and a statistician for the National Marrow Donor Program in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Technical Areas of Research and Consulting:
- Linear and nonlinear regression modeling
- Experiment design
- Uncertainty analysis
- Statistical software
Professional Activities and Societies and Standards Activities:
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
- Natrella Scholarship Selection Committee
- Department of Commerce Bronze Medal Award (2020)
- Allen V. Astin Measurement Science Award (2020)
- Department of Commerce Silver Medal Award (2014)
- NIST Safety Award (2010)
- Measurement Services Award (1994)